Big Data Analytics (BDA) enables organisations to analyse a mix of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data in search of valuable business information, insights and predictions.
- Funding based on competitive bidding on targeted technology CALL areas - funds the best set of projects
from a larger pool of bids.
- Is a performance-based fund, i.e. applicants spell out realistic and achievable technical and commercial
- Disbursements of PCF are based on reimbursement basis upon meeting the said technical and commercial
- Supports market-driven, innovative product development with high commercial potential – applicants are
encouraged to gather and address market demand as well as identify pilot implementation(s).
- Supports end-to-end funding as it covers product development and commercialisation costs.
Suggested Funding Area
- BDA - wearables
- BDA for Fraud and Security
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Behavioural Analytics
- BDA - IoT i.e Smart Cities
Who Should Attend?
MSC Malaysia Status Compnies - CEO/CIO/CTO/VPEng/PMO or anyone in a management position who plans to develop BDA products/solutions/services
Anyone else with an interest in BDA