1. Tickets are not transferable and cannot be exchanged or cancelled under any circumstances.
2. Under no circumstances will tickets be refunded.
3. The ticket holder is responsible for all hazards and dangers they may encounter while at the event. The ticket holder acknowledges that there are hazards involved in getting to, leaving, and entering the venue. Changes in the weather, the distance between the parking lot or public transportation stop and the venue, the surface or underground conditions, collisions with on-site workers or other ticket holders are just a few of the potential concerns. The ticket holder expressly declares that they will accept all these risks and dangers in this document. Further, the ticket purchaser assumes all risks of property loss. We may add, withdraw, or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, Event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
4. Bad weather, dangerous circumstances, or any other factors outside of our reasonable control may compel us to postpone, cancel, halt, or suspend the event. Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
5. The MIP XIII exco members will be contacted with any complaints regarding the Event and will address them.
6. Professional photography, videography, and audio recording are absolutely forbidden.