PR Worldwide and AEG Live are pleased to announce that two-time Grammy nominated singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran will be performing at Hall 5, KL Convention Center on the 16th March 2015.
Masterfully blending soulful vocals with organic folk introspection and irresistible hip-hop hooks, Ed Sheeran has enjoyed a meteoric rise and become a global phenomenon.
Since releasing his critically acclaimed second album x in June this year, Ed Sheeran has continually proved why his new LP is one of the most important global releases of this year. Making history right from the start, x peaked at #1 on iTunes in 83 countries, hit the #1 spot in the official charts in 14 countries, and became the biggest-selling album of the year after just six weeks. x follows Ed’s 2011 critically-acclaimed UK #1 debut +. The album, which spawned the singles ‘The A Team’, ‘You Need Me, I Don’t Need You’, ‘Lego House’ and ‘Give Me Love’, has cemented him into music history. The songs for x came together whilst touring + and, in the same way as the latter was a snapshot of his life and relationship to-date, x charts his loves and life since. Only ‘One’, the perfect album opener and first song written for the record, looks back to that time and is the link between the two records. With ‘One’ under his belt, almost before he noticed he was writing, Ed had ten new songs and counting. The core element of all of these new songs is the intimacy and power of the live performance.
Says Sheeran: ”I can’t wait to tour this new record, it’s been a long time coming. Looking forward to touring in Asia for the first time!”
Terms and Condition
- All tickets are valid for one single entry only
- No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold
- No refund is allowed after a purchase is made
- No outside food & beverages
- No pets shall be allowed in the premises.
- Dangerous material, explosives, weapon, and/or sharp objects shall be declared and surrendered prior to
- The management and staff shall reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any
person(s) in breach of the terms & conditions.
- Other terms & condition may apply