Terms and Conditions
•Only a maximum of SIX (6) tickets is allowed per transaction.
•This is a seated event according to the zone and seat number.
•No admission for any infants or children under age 12 years old.
•All tickets are subject to a RM4.00 and 4% Ticketing Fee per ticket.
•All tickets will be sold online and issued electronically only.
•No refunds or exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances.
•Tickets are non-transferable. Reselling is strictly prohibited. All tickets will be rendered as invalid if resold.
•For those who purchase on behalf for your friend/family please make sure the ticket only given to the right person.
•For multiple ticket purchaser, you are solely responsible for all the ticket under your purchase.
•Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued. Your ticket is your responsibility.
•By purchasing tickets through Ticket2U, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated.
•Kindly present the printed ticket or online e-ticket QR code for verification purposes upon registration on the event day.
•The event organizer may postpone, cancel and/or relocate the event under unforeseen circumstances and in accordance with prevailing government guidelines.
•Purchasers MUST show:
- the original Identity Card
- Student/ staff ID of the university (optional); and
- the confirmation email with QR code upon collection.
- In the event the confirmation or documents provided are insufficient to verify the ID of the individual and/or purchaser, Organizer reserves the absolute right to refuse ticket holder to entry the hall.
•The ticket buyer/holder shall be responsible for all entrance wristband after they have been picked up/collected, LOST or DAMAGED of the entrance wristband will not be exchange or entertained.
•If in the case of duplicate access on the event day, you are require showing the prove of purchase, if fail to provide require evident, no entry will be allowed.
•Ticket2u/Organizer reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse the admission to, and/or eject any person whose behaviour does not comply with the rules and regulations set forth by us and/or the venue.
•No photography using professional DSR camera, audio or video recording with pro audio visual equipment is allowed during the Event.
•During the Event (including entry into the Event), the ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
•The ticket can be collected at 6:00 pm onwards at Ticket counter (Foyer of Istana Budaya) in the evening on the day of the concert. The entrance will be open at 7.30pm.
•Wristbands and other credentials are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE, and NON-REPLACEABLE. Do NOT stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
•During the Event (including entry into the Event), the ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording.
A)No Food & Drinks
•Guests are not permitted to stand and dance in front of their seat. Standing ON seats is not allowed.
•All participants shall comply with the current rules and regulations of the Venue.
•Interpretation of these Rules and any terms or expressions herein is the sole prerogative of the Organisers.
- Penonton mesti berada di tempat duduk 15 minit sebelum persembahan bermula.
- Penonton yang lewat akan ditempatkan di bilik menunggu sebelum dibenarkan masuk ke dalam Panggung Sari pada masa yang sesuai.
- Kanak-kanak di bawah umur 12 tahun tidak dibenarkan masuk ke dalam.
- Kamera dan sebarang alat rakaman tidak boleh dibawa masuk ke dalam Panggung Sari tanpa kebenaran Pengurusan Istana Budaya.
- Telefon bimbit dan alat elektronik hendaklah dimatikan sewaktu memasuki Panggung Sari.
- Merokok, membawa makanan dan minuman serta vape ke dalam Panggung Sari adalah tidak dibenarkan sama sekali.
- Kemas, sopan dan bersesuaian.
- Tidak dibenarkan: Seluar jeans yang lusuh/koyak, Kemeja T berkolar bulat, seluar pendek, pakaian menjolok mata, pakaian sukan, topi dan selipar.
- Pihak Istana Budaya berhak menafikan penonton dari memasuki Panggung Sari sekiranya penonton gagal mematuhi garis panduan dan kod etika berpakaian yang digariskan di atas.
- Penonton dinasihatkan supaya menjaga barangan berharga. Istana Budaya tidak bertanggungjawab ke atas sebarang kehilangan atau kerosakan terhadap barangan tersebut.
- Audience must be seated 15 minutes before the show begins.
- Audience who are late will be ushered to the waiting room before being permitted to enter Panggung Sari at an appropriate time.
- Children below the age of 12 are not allowed to enter Panggung Sari.
- Cameras and recorders are not allowed in the Panggung Sari without authorisation from the management of Istana Budaya.
- Hand phones and electronic devices are to be switched off inside the Panggung Sari.
- Smoking, vaping, drinking or eating inside the Panggung Sari is strictly prohibited.
- Neat, proper and suitable.
- Not allowed: Faded/torn jeans, round neck t-shirts, shorts, inappropriate attire, sports' attire, cap and slippers.
- We reserve the right to deny entrance to audience who do not abide to the above established guidelines and dress code.
- Audiences are advised to care for their personal things. Istana Budaya will not be responsible for any loss or damage of their personal belongings.