Calling out all children of the 90′s & electrifying rock anthems lovers, its going be a POWER-packed month of March as Power Station is hitting Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands.
Taiwanese rockers duo, Power Station 动力火车, was formed in 1997, attracting a strong following with their fast-paced ballads and electrifying rock anthems. Besides their music, their looks and long hair resembling that of typical western heavy metal singers also make them stand out.
They released their first album “Wu Qing de Qing Shu无情的情书”, their popularity spread within the Chinese music scene in the 1990s. In 1998, they sang the theme song "When" (当) from the drama My Fair Princess. In 2000, they started their world tour concert in China, Singapore & Malaysia which hit their career to top.
Guest Artist : 周蕙
Zhou Hui is a Taiwanese singer. Zhou released her debut album in 1999, which became an overnight smash hit and sold over 500,000 copies. In the early part of the 2000s, she was one of the top selling new female artists along with Jolin Tsai, Elva Hsiao and Stefanie Sun.
- 約定 yue ding
-不想讓你知道 bu xiang rang ni zhi dao
Terms and Conditions
* Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and include RM4.00 processing fee
* RM1.50 per ticket will be charged for internet purchase.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811.
* GWC discount is applicable via outlets and TicketCharge office only.
* Admission is one person per ticket, including children of all ages & infants.
* Strictly no video cam, camera (normal & professional) & tab devices such as IPAD, Samsung Tab etc to be brought into the venue.
* Strictly no recording and photography during the show.