- Participants are advised to read the Terms & Conditions before participating in the run.
- The Terms & Conditions are intended to assist in directing a large scale event to ensure the safety of all participants and to meet requirements of the local government permits.
- Participants are advised to solicit medical advice from doctor if they are in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the run.
- All entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer retains the right to refuse entry to anyone declaring false information on their entry form, not making the required payment, or otherwise failing to meet the stated entry requirements.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photography (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings or any other media records taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising.
- All participants must submit their entries and payment online via the website below: https://www.ticket2u.com.my
- Registration will be closed on 20 October 2023 or upon reaching 2000 participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact and interview applicants by phone or otherwise, for additional information required related to their applications.
- Once the online registration is completed and payment has been made, the entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-DEFERRABLE.
- Upon confirmation of the participation, any changes to the category or other details will not be entertained.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice or when the quota of the run is full.
- Goodie bags will be provided to all participants.
- Each participant will be awarded a Medal upon completing the walk.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, or who is suspected of having taken illegal substances. No refund of entry fee will be arranged.
- Participants must retire (stop) from the run immediately, if requested to do so by any member of the officials, medical staff, and/or marshals.
- The Organizer’s decisions in any matter related to the run shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- The Organizer and its representatives shall not be held responsible for any injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense incurred or inconvenience caused before, during or after the run.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally, health and safety situation), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- Running is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating in the run. Each runner shall be responsible for his/her own health/condition.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event
Run Course Monitoring
- Any participant who refuses to obey the directions or instructions from the Organizer, officials, or marshals (collectively called “Officials”), conducts himself/herself in an unsportsmanlike manner or is offensive by action or language to the Officials, volunteers, participants or spectators may be disqualified from the event by the Officials.
- Any participant who has been found to have gained an unfair advantage by intentionally shortening the route of the run (“cutting the run course”) shall be immediately disqualified from the event.
- Participant must put his bib at the front side of his/her shirt at all time during the run.
- No persons are authorized to be on the run course unless they are registered participants or those approved by the Organizer. Therefore, no person shall be allowed to accompany a participant if he/she is not registered in the run or has been approved by the Organizer.
Amendments / Reservations / Acknowledgment
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, supplement or waive all or any part of the event rules.
- Participants shall be bound by any such modification or supplemental event rules as maybe published by the Organizer from time to time.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification and removal from official results.
I confirm that I and/or person under my care have read and accepted the terms and conditions for this event.
I hereby agree not to hold the organizer and co-organizers, their representatives and sponsors (collectively called “Organizer”) against all costs, expenses or liabilities that may arise in consequence of my participation and/or participation of the person under my care in this event.
I hereby waive all claims for any injuries, death and invalidity to me and/or the person under my care which may be caused by any act, or failure to act by the Organizer, arising directly or indirectly before, during and after the event.
In consideration of the Organizer accepting this entry, I hereby assume liability for any loss, damage or liability from the event.