In this course, you gain the necessary skills to design and construct HTML5 applications that fully harness sophisticated hardware capabilities of mobile devices.
Upon completion of this course, students will have gained the working knowledge to complete the following actions:
- Learn mobile app development
- Installing PhoneGap environment
- Installing Emulator
- Use PhoneGap features like API plugins, platform specific preferences
- Build individual basic application
- Understand the HTML5 document structure as applied to mobile.
Topisc covered in this course include:
- PhoneGap / PhoneGap Build Introduction – In this module of the course, we will be covering What is PhoneGap, What
is PhoneGap Build, PhoneGap Build Platform Support and Setting PhoneGap Build Account.
- Build a simple apps on PhoneGap App – We will be dealing with Prerequisites, App Basic Structure and Running it on
Device parts in this module of the course
- Configuring your App – Here, we will take care of Config.xml, Icons and Splash Screen
- PhoneGap Plugins – We will see various Device Info, Notification, Network Information and Splash Screen
- Storage (SQLite) – This is a very important module covering SQLite Database with Examples.
This course is designed for:
- Mobile Apps Developer
- Web Developers who want to Create Mobile Apps.
- Traditional Developers Looking to "Go Mobile".
- Designers Who Want to Understand Mobile.
- Anyone interested in mobile app development.
Prior to this training, developer who are attending this training are required to have basic knowledge in:
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Web based concepts and technologies.