Personal selling is not just about trying to hit your sales target and get people to buy as much as possible from you. Personal selling is about creating a relationship that creates long-term benefits for your customers.
This 2 day program is aimed at sharpening the sales personnel’s skills in creating long-term relationship, deep rapport and trust, presenting, closing and negotiating with clients from the state of art psychological of sales through NLP.
The objective is to instil confidence for the sales team and motivate the Sales Advisor to be empowered and motivated.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Apply practical Develop an understanding of a practical reframe Powerful Communication in Psychology of
- Build rapport with your customers to inculcate long-term relationship
- Add a powerful set of listening and communication tools to assist the selling process and influence buying
- Explore the inner factors that influence the sales and offer products or services successfully.
- Understand your customers wants, needs and buying signals
- Understand how your prospects prefer to be treated through their preferred preferences
- Apply non-verbal communication to influence prospect in selling and negotiations.
- Negotiate so that the customers feels they are in the winning situation
- Tackle typical sales rejections and handle difficult customers
Participants will be equipped with tools in personal selling and handling the job with greater confidence and ease.
- Thinking strategies
- Communication and listening skills
- Pace Sensory Language to Build Rapport (NLP)
- Resourceful language patterns for success (NLP)