General Terms & Conditions
- No time limit as long as within operation hour.
- Please make sure to allow buffer time for traffic, parking, and entrance delays. Unless you need to purchase tickets to enter, lease plan to arrive so that we can begin scanning your tickets for admission. Tickets purchased on-site are subject to availability and we strongly suggest purchasing tickets online in advance.
- The use of flashlights, tripods and selfie sticks is prohibited in the entire exhibition area, and photography is not allowed in certain exhibition areas. Please abide by the regulations of each area of the exhibition, and respect the intellectual property rights of the artists and the copyright of the works.
- Retail store available where guests can shop for exclusive merchandise only for Fullmetal Alchemist Exhibition Malaysia.
- No food or beverages are permitted once you’ve entered the exhibition with the exception of closed plain water bottles.
- We accept Credit Card, E-wallet & Cash for ticket and merchandise purchases.
- Restrooms available next to the Exhibition Hall entrance.
- The ticket or E-ticket is non-refundable, not for resale, non-replaceable if lost or stolen, and will not be valid if it is altered or damaged.
- Kids below the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Ticket purchased is valid from 24 Jan - 24 Mar 2024.
- Last entry at 8:30pm daily.
Prohibited Activities / Items
While at exhibition hall, visitors must NOT:
- Offer or display any goods or services for sale.
- Distribute any printed or recorded material.
- Bring any flag, banner or signage.
- Play any music or sound, except via personal earphones.
- Engage in any unsafe act or impede the operation of the exhibition.
- Smoking or vaping.
The following are not be brought into the exhibition hall:
- Outside food and beverage, except for bottled water.
- Glass containers.
- Illegal, hazardous or combustible items.
- Transport devices with wheels (except wheelchairs), including without limitation skateboards, scooters, in-line skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
- Remote-controlled devices and unmanned aerial vehicles (drones).
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 55 x 35 x 25cm.
- Folding chairs.
- Weapons or items that appear to be used as weapons.
- Face coverings, except for religious or medical purposes, or face masks.
- Items (including clothing) with language or imagery offensive to the general culture of Malaysia.
Safety, Security and Comfort
- By entering visitors accept that they have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety, taking into account any personal medical conditions. All visitors in and around the exhibition should behave in a safe manner at all times and accompanying adults shall exercise reasonable steps in supervising the kids.
- May conduct security checks on visitors’ belongings.
- May, without refund or compensation, refuse admission to, or remove from the exhibition, any visitor who contravenes these T&C.
- Ticket purchase are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Timed ticketing is meant to help enforce proper social distancing and allows guests to make the very best of this special experience.
- If you have questions or experience issues purchasing tickets online, please call Ticket2u support email [email protected] or go to ticket2u live chat.
- All tickets are for SINGLE ADMISSION only. You are not allowed to RE-ENTER once the ticket scanned.
- Daily maximum capacity is to ensure smooth traffic flow in the exhibition.
- Organizer of the exhibition reserves the right to change any aspect of operations, including maintenance, renovation or private events. Events are subject to postponement or cancellation; if such events are organised by organizer, it will try its best (but is not obligated) to notify visitors who have made prior registration for such events.
- Shall not be liable for any death, injury, damage or loss howsoever caused within exhibition area.
- Organizer will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen belongings.
- The use of your above-mentioned personal information shall include your Name, phone number, email. during your arrival in FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST EXHIBITION MALAYSIA exhibition.
- Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products and services to you.
- Credit card information given is only retained for the purpose of the transaction.
- If you are using a web browser set to high security you may experience difficulties using this facility.