The crash course will equip each participant with the techniques to effectively manage small/medium projects in full responsibility or to contribute in a support function as a Project Coordinator in a large project.
Today, almost every industry employs Project Management Practitioners. In fact, companies reported that “the first step to achieving a good ROI is professional project planning and implementation” when they ranked Project Management as the top desired skill in the Global Knowledge-Tech Republic 2010 Salary Survey.
So what can you do to distinguish yourself to your current or prospective employer? Experts agree that to advance in your career you must offer employers something that differentiates you from the competitors.
The PM Power Crash Course is the perfect career enhancer including a certificate of competency in the shortest possible time with the latest knowledge and the most effective training methods. You receive a comprehensive workbook which is guiding you through the course and offer a complete reference book when you are on the job.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Define a project, program, and project management and its processes.
- Determine effective ways of integrating project management and general business management in an
- Determine ways to effectively integrate a project across an entire enterprise to reduce the impact of
- Determine how ethics, integrity, and objectivity affect project management.
- Discuss ways of effectively communicating throughout the Project Lifecycle.
- Determine stakeholders and how they affect the project.
- Describe the Project Management Lifecycle and develop a basic project plan.
- Form an effective project team.
- Recognize one’s own work behaviour style and quickly read other people’s styles.
- Identify how to mesh divergent styles together to achieve project success.