WHAT IS THE EQ-I?
Emotional Intelligence can be reliably measured and benchmarked. The BarOn EQ-i® has been the globally leading test for measuring EQ for more than a decade and continues to be a unique psychometric tool for assessment & development of Emotional Intelligence.
The tool is based on over 20 years of research and has gone through extensive independent validation. Major governments and multinational companies have adopted the EQ-i for assessment, selection, coaching and development purposes.
In 2011 the updated version of the EQ-i, the EQ-i 2.0 was published.
WHY THE EQ-I?
• Undergone scientifically rigorous validity and reliability tests
• Can assess, predict and develop performance
• Effective tool for coaching and development
• A database of more than 1 Mio • Detailed technical manual and user’s handbook
• Used in more than 45 countries worldwide
• Used in Singapore and Asia since 2001
• Listed in the Buros Yearbook of Mental Measurements
• Easy to use, availability ofextensive online resources
CERTIFICATION TO PURCHASE AND USE THE EQ-I 2.0 AND EQ360, INCLUDING:
• In-depth understanding of the concept of EQ and how it can be measured and developed
• Coverage of all aspects of the EQ-i for effective and responsible use
• Training in psychometrics, validity and reliability research of the EQ-i
• Solid understanding and competence in analyzing and interpreting the reports
• Skills in providing feedback using the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 • Use of the instruments in the Singapore & Asian context
• Create development plans to enhance performance
• Dealing with problematic reports, objections to results