By purchasing this ticket on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons, the Purchaser agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other provisions that may be specified from time to time:
1. All tickets are sold by Ticket2U in its capacity as agent for and on behalf of the Event Organizer, MC Entertainment.
2. Ticket2U is only responsible for tickets issued through its authorised point-of-sales.
3. Each account is allowed to purchase a maximum of five (5) tickets per transaction (per NRIC/passport).
4. All purchases have a time cap of 8 minutes to complete the transaction. This is to ensure everyone gets an opportunity to purchase tickets.
5. Ticket Price is subject to a 4% handling fee on total sale, which is payable upon checkout.
6. No refunds or exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances.
7. Tickets are non-transferrable and may not be resold. All ticket will be rendered as invalid if resold.
8. Purchase Information:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your contact information (Such as email and personal detail provided at the time of purchase is correct and current/latest information.)
- Ticket2U/MC Entertainment are not responsible where incorrect information result in an undelivered product.
9. You must be over the age of 18 to participate in the event.
10. For successful transactions, E-ticket will be delivered via email to the purchaser. Do check your Spam folder if you do not receive the email notification with e-ticket/s,
11. Please contact [email protected] for further assistance if you do not receive any email notifications and/or e-tickets after completing the purchase online.
12. Please ensure that you show the unique QR Code in your e-ticket/s during registration. You may show your email on your mobile phone (barcode must be scannable) or a printout of the email with a clear barcode at the ticketing counter to redeem your entry ticket/s.
13. MC Entertainment reserves the right to refuse entry to any attendees without a valid QR Code at any given time. (All unique QR Codes are issued by ticket2U.com)
14. MC Entertainment reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt, or stop the performance due to adverse weather, dangerous situation or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
15. All ticket holders may be subject to body/bag checks at the event entry point.
16. Ticket holder shall observe and comply with all event rules and prohibitions including those pertaining to smoking, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
17. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break during the event.
18. Only one entry, no re-entry is allowed on the event day.
19. MC Entertainment reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
20. No food and beverage, smoking, photography, audio, or video recording is permitted inside the venue unless otherwise stated by MC Entertainment.
21. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event personal injury, death, loss, damage or liability.
22. All other ticketing, venue & event entry terms & conditions apply.