1. The PUTRAJAYA GREEN LIGHT RUN 2023 event is organized by TUNE ADVERTISING SDN BHD
2. The distance is 7km.
3. This race is open for participants aged 13 and above. Participants who are below the legal age of 13 shall present a parent’s consent as part of their requirements.
4. NON-REGISTERED kids will not entitled to get the event Racekit.
5. Participants must wear the assigned bib on his/her chest. Participants who do not display bib numbers will be taken off the course by security officers/officials and immediately disqualified.
6. This is a non-competitive event and there are no prizes for top finishers.
7. Strollers are allowed.
8. All the participants are entitled for medal with condition they must reach at finish line. Participant must go to redemption counter to collect their medal with valid runner number.
9. Pets, bicycles, motor vehicles, and other wheel-run objects are prohibited. Only official race and medical vehicles are allowed.
10.Medical personnel have the sole and final authority to:
• Remove a competitor from the event if the competitor is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the event without risk of serious injury.
• To send casualty to the nearest and/or recommended hospital.
• It is the responsibility of every participant to ensure that they are fit and healthy enough to complete the run.
• If you are in any doubt, it would be advisable to consult your doctor.
11.Organizer reserves the right
• To limit and refuse entry.
• To modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the event from time
to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, the Organizer will take into account the interests of all the affected participants. Any update on the rules and regulations of the event will be notified on the official website www.racexasia.com.
• To cancel the event at any time without prior notice to the participant, in which case the Organizer will make effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. If the event has to be cancelled, for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that is beyond the control of the Organizer and which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the Organizer deems fit to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
• To amend the event race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
• The Organizer reserve the right to cancel and/or add any race category without prior notice to the participants
• To disqualify any participant for failing to observe the Rule and Regulations and no refund shall be given.
• To use any photographs, motion picture, recording, or any other record of this race and of participants for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising.