The International Power Engineering and Optimization Conference, organized by the Centre for Electrical Power Engineering will take place from 18th March to the 19th March 2015 at the Hotel Equatorial Melaka in Melaka, Malaysia. The conference will cover areas like Computer and AI Applications in Power Engineering ,Current Engineering Issues and Industrial Experience.
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for engineers, academia and researchers to disseminate and discuss their current research findings and also to explore recent development, current practices and future trends in Electrical Power Engineering and Optimization techniques.
We would like to invite local and international participants to attend and present their papers. Authors are invited to submit and present their high quality, original, unpublished papers in the following areas but not limited to:-
· Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Science and Engineering
· Computer and AI Applications in Power Engineering
· Current Engineering Issues and Industrial Experience
· Electrical Machines Design
· Power Engineering Education
· Power Electronics and Drives
· Energy, Power Sources and Storage
· High Voltage Engineering
· Power Quality, Protection and Electromagnetic Compatibility
· Power System Dynamic, Stability and Control
· Power System Planning, Operation and Economics
· Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Energy Policy
· Power System Transmission & Distribution
All the papers accepted by PEOCO2015 will be published in the Journal "Applied Mechanics and Materials (ISSN: 1662-7482)". The full text will be published online via the platform www.scientific.net.
Terms and Conditions
*Cheque should made payable to : PEOCO *Bank Account No. : 10514-000-8074 *Bank Transfer : Affin Islamic Bank Account *Name/Beneficiary: PEOCO *(IBAN) or Swift Code : AIBBMYKL *Bank Address : Cawangan UiTM Shah Alam, 40450 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia *Payment slip should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to: email@example.com
*Cheque should be posted to: Professor Dr. Ismail Musirin, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Mara, 40450 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia