Business schools have to juggle a number of responsibilities while working with various stakeholders—making the goal of AACSB Accreditation seem challenging. As you strive to reach your business education goals of achieving quality, continuous improvement, and producing outstanding business and accounting graduates, AACSB can guide you along the journey to reaching your business school's full potential.
In this interactive seminar, individuals receive a step-by-step look at the accreditation process according to the most recent set of AACSB Accreditation Standards adopted April 2013. Sessions include a thorough look at each standard, and an inside view at what the peer review teams look for during their visit.
Through group activities, participants will make a connection between their school's mission and the AACSB Accreditation Standards while learning how they can complement each other. Additionally, the seminar aids in the ongoing strategic management of academic programs and the preparations that take place for the accreditation continuous improvement review process. Participate in this interactive seminar to get your questions answered.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the new accreditation standards.
- Become familiar with the processes leading to initial accreditation and continuous improvement review.
- Understand the importance of continuous quality improvement for management education.
- Develop relationships with other deans and administrators who can be important resources for initial accreditation or continuous improvement review.
Who Should Attend
- Deans, administrators, accreditation coordinators, faculty members (academic staff) and key stakeholders at schools interested in or seeking AACSB Accreditation; individuals new to the 2013 AACSB Accreditation Standards and process; accreditation committee members.
Terms and Condition
*Replacement: Registration replacement will be granted if written notice and replacement registration are received (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +1 813 472 5531 ONLY) at least 30 days prior to the meeting date. *REPLACEMENTS WILL NOT BE GRANTED AFTER THIS DATE. *A transfer fee of 50 USD will be applied. *Cancellation: Refunds, less 150 USD, will be granted if written cancellation notice is received (by email to email@example.com or fax +1 813 472 5531 ONLY) at least 30 days prior to the meeting date. *REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED AFTER THIS DATE. *Please allow 6–8 weeks for a refund.