In recent years, business schools have been given the charge of assessing impact at their institution, while making a difference with internal/external stakeholders, the surrounding business community, and society at large. But how do we define and measure impact? And in what capacities can b-schools make an impact?
This highly interactive forum is designed to stimulate discussion regarding the role of impact in today’s challenging b-school environment, as well as the 2013 AACSB Accreditation Standards. Attendees will take a step-by-step approach to enhancing and measuring impact, based on the schools’ unique mission and the community of stakeholders that ensure a sustainable academic capacity.
Participants will review impact data from AACSB member schools and explore the challenges of assessing impact across various types of business schools. Presentations, discussions, and group activities will be included in this forum.
- Examining how your school's mission impacts stakeholders.
- Defining impact within the context of your school's mission.
- Measuring impact through qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Enhancing impact through shared experiences and collaborations.
Who Should Attend
- Faculty, department chairs, deans, administrators, research directors/coordinators, and those responsible for managing and measuring impact at one’s school. Individuals who are new to impact, and those who are newly added to a committee on enhancing, developing, and measuring impact are also encouraged to attend.
Terms and Condition
*Replacement: Registration replacement will be granted if written notice and replacement registration are received (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +1 813 472 5531 ONLY) at least 30 days prior to the meeting date. *REPLACEMENTS WILL NOT BE GRANTED AFTER THIS DATE. *A transfer fee of 50 USD will be applied. *Cancellation: Refunds, less 150 USD, will be granted if written cancellation notice is received (by email to email@example.com or fax +1 813 472 5531 ONLY) at least 30 days prior to the meeting date. *REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED AFTER THIS DATE. *Please allow 6–8 weeks for a refund.