Customers are the life-blood of any enterprise. The strategic goal for any enterprise must be to understand what the customer decides is quality and then to be able to produce and deliver that quality in a consistent, cost-effective manner. In this programme, you will:
- Learn about Customer Service and Quality Management Tools
- Learn how to improve Customer Satisfaction
- Improve your people skills
- Learn how to proactively manage and control expectations
- Develop tools and models to enable you to consistently deliver a high quality product or service to both internal and external customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All business professionals in customer facing positions or with specific responsibilities for Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
Personnel new to the role, as well as more experienced officers seeking to examine and enhance their service quality and customer satisfaction skills
- Marketing professionals looking for a compelling strategic edge in the market
- Team leaders looking to relate to their teams and to higher management
- Describe how to use Quality Management tools and methods
- Build strong customer relationships
- Help influence and set customer expectations
- Measure their own degree of customer focus and be able to apply a variety of methods to get closer to the customer
- Implement improved people skills to enhance customer service
- Improve service to internal customers as well as external customers
- Use skills to build effective relationships
The programme will be highly participative and will include a wide range of methods including presentations, discussions, videos, case studies and exercises. Where appropriate, these will include real issues brought to the programme by delegates.
After completing the programme, delegates will be equipped with the tools, models, skills and confidence to improve and enhance current practices, develop new processes and monitor their success. This programme will help delegates become customer service champions and equip them with the appropriate confidence, skills and tools to turn any department into a world-class service provider and the envy of all other internal customers.