The roles of Administrative Professionals, Secretaries and PAs in business are continually evolving. Therefore this engaging, practical and interactive programme is designed to provide an opportunity to review and develop vital Organising and Behavioural skills to maximise personal effectiveness. It is also designed to:
- Build and enhance personal and role reputation across any organisation
- Strengthen personal and role credibility
- Enable a more productive and effective way of working
These vital roles within any organisation provide essential support to many and therefore the programme primarily focuses on the development of role ‘capability’ and the development towards role ‘commitment’.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This programme is specifically aimed at Secretaries, Personal Assistants and Administrative Professionals who want to develop and enhance their role within their organization, who may have had training in the past but need to understand what a 21st Century role looks, sounds and feels like
- It is also for people new to a role, to set them on a path of continued success
By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Enhance and develop skills of a 21st Century Secretary, PA or Administrative Professional
- Strengthen the appreciation, value and importance of the role of a Secretary, PA or Administrative Professional
- Understand organisations and their purpose to aid in working effectively and therefore becoming aligned with the organisational needs
This programme is designed to encourage discussion and will enable personal examples to be shared. It also provides a variety of opportunities to reflect back and consider outputs to date and consider how to become more of a 21st Century Secretary, PA or Administrative Professional. Practical exercises and simple, easy to use models will form the basis of the programme enabling participants to gain a sense of achievement and leave adopting a ‘can do’ attitude.
Developing confidence and capability in any role is vital to success in the role as well as personal success. This programme specifically aims to help participants at whatever level they identify their strengths and developmental areas are and leave with the desire to apply what have they have learned and with the energy and excitement to put into practice newly acquired skills and knowledge.