- The routes will be cover tarmac, beach and trail, please make sure you are very prepare with the surface.
- Participants are advised to read the following Important Notice, Terms & Conditions and Official rules carefully before register.
- Participants are advised to solicit medical advice from doctor if they are in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the race.
- All entry fees are non-refundable and the Organizer retains the right to refuse entry to anyone declaring false information on their entry form, not making the required payment, or otherwise failing to meet the stated entry requirements.
- Strictly NO Race Kit Collection on Event Day or other than Race Kit Collection by time given.
- Always perform good sportsmanship and respect each others.
MIX DUO CATEGORY (2024 SPECIAL CATEGORY)
- We present this category with the aim of pique the interest of a wider audience of runners to venture into the realm of ultra-trail distance races.
- We firmly believe that the support of fellow participants is the optimal way to conquer the challenges of long-distance running.
- Participation in this category necessitates the inclusion of at least one woman; in other words, only pairings consisting of a man and a woman or two women are permitted.
- Participants in the DUO category is required to reach each checkpoint TOGETHER.
- Leaving one's partner behind is strictly prohibited.
- In the event that one member of the pair decides to withdraw from the race for any reason, the remaining partner is allowed to continue the race independently as a solo participant.
- Participants opting to continue the race solo following the retirement of one partner will be entitled solely to the finisher item only, with no podium prizes granted.
- This slot is only offered to registered participants for Galing100, Tokki50 and Pelindung25 Category only.
- Participant need to use the same bib, we will not print extra bib for recovery slot.
- Recovery slot are not transferable, must be run by same person.
- All participant are covered with insurance and permit.
- This slot are not entitle for prizes or podium
- Finish your race on 24 August 2024, you may come for recovery and enjoy our post race party together.
- If Did Not Finish (DNF) your race on 24 August 2024, you may also come and do your recovery with us and make sure to finish the race within COT to claim you Finisher Medal. Only finisher medal will be rewarded upon finishing the recovery slot.
- No refund will be made to runners if you wish to cancel your registration.
- Bib transfer (with change of t-shirt size and name on bib) can only be done before 9th June 2024 with processing fee of RM50.00
- Bib transfer (no change of t-shirt size and bib name) can only be done before 11th August 2024 with processing fee of RM50.00
- This edition we will not accept any manual transfer during race kit collection.
- Please email to [email protected] with title of “Pahang Eco 2024 Bib Transfer Request”.
- In the email, please include both parties’ details (registered participant and new participant details).
- Registration only can be made through our official online portal.
- For group registration must be alias with your representative, we will not provide any individual confirmation slip.
- Successful participants MUST collect their race kit in person or via an authorized person by presenting the copy of Official Receipt or Identity Card.
PICTURE & DOCUMENTATION
The Organizer shall be entitled to use pictures and documentation of the Participants taken during the event for purposes related with the event or any future events.
AMENDMENTS/ RESERVATIONS/ ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Organizer reserves the right to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification and loss of podium prizes.
- We will randomly check your mandatory items during and after you finish the race.
- For participants who neglect to bring the mandatory item for the event, there are only two consequences: a time penalty and disqualification from the race.
- 30 minutes penalty will be given for each item missing/incomplete and this will affect your overall timing result.
- Missing of headlamp, emergency blanket or first-aid kit will lead to disqualification from the race.
- All garbage/ power gel or bar packet must be kept until the race end.
- There will be no mandatory item check during race kit collection, however we will have special counter if you need us to check and clarify before the race.
- Please note that the required mandatory item is not meant to pose difficulties for participants; rather, it is implemented for your safety, particularly in the case of unforeseen circumstances like sudden heavy rain or veering off the designated course.
- Your safety is always our top priorities.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
- Entry forms will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries once the entry is accepted if any applicants provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer (Including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- Running is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during the race. Each runner shall be responsible with his/her own health/condition. The Organizer shall be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race due to gross negligence of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/ disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case-by-case basis as recommended by medical team as appointed by the organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the organizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by the Organizer and the relevant hospital circumstances.
- The Organizer and its agents will not be held responsible for any issues relating to parking at the venue. Participants are advised to follow the instructions given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The organizer and its agent will not be held responsible due to losses suffered in the event of break in or vandalism to the vehicles of participants. Proper vigilance must be exercised by all participants when parking their vehicles.
- By registering this event participants are agreeing with all the term and condition stated.
EVENT CANCELLATION (RACE DAY)
If it rainstorm before the event:
- Runners are to proceed to race venue for further instructions.
- If there are any delays, announcements will be made at the event ground by 1 hour before event flag off time each category.
If it rainstorm during the race:
- Decision will be made upon TRAIL MASTER reporting on trail condition.
- Announcements will be made by the marshals along the running route.
- We will also update via our social media
- Participants are advice to take shelter. Participants can proceed with the run at their own risk.
- Do not end the race without reporting to event crew / nearby CP (Checkpoint) / race site.
PRIZES / FINISHER ITEM / ENTITLEMENTS
All stated finisher item will only be rewarded for participant who finish the race within Cut Off Time.
Podium prizes will only be rewarded for participant who officially registered. No chance for illegal bib and ghost runner.
GHOST RUNNER / ILLEGAL BIB
- Unauthorized participants, including ghost runners and those with non-registered or illegal bibs, are not welcome and are strictly prohibited from being along the participant route.
- Our top priority is ensuring the safety of both participants and public visitors to avoid any potential losses during the event.
- If you acquire a bib from a friend, kindly notify the organizer to facilitate the necessary changes to the participant's name.