This programme provides you with the latest competencies so that you can significantly manage and lead innovation within your organisation. The programme will focus on inspiring and empowering the individual to handle a wide range of innovation and change situations. The world of business is changing rapidly and personal and organisational success depends upon the successful management of creativity and innovative principles of dynamic leadership.
- Gain a comprehensive range of very practical and highly effective leadership tools and approaches that can be immediately implemented
- Return to work confident in your abilities to handle leadership challenges
- Enhance your abilities to drive and manage innovative performance of your people
- Learn to apply innovative leadership to release creativity in the workplace
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Any individual in business, government, education, social aid and the military
- Anyone who is asked to lead and manage an organisation, division, department or team will return to work prepared and skilled to tackle the toughest leadership assignments
- Those responsible for developing and implementing innovative strategies, initiating and managing change, improving operational performance, creating and leading high performance teams and demonstrating empowering leadership
- Develop leadership competencies
- Harness their emotional intelligence to release creativity in the workplace
- Understand and practice innovation through their leadership
- Gain insights of their own strengths and weaknesses and leadership styles
- Develop emotional competencies such as resilience, creativity, intentionality and interpersonal connections
- Understand and practice key people skills
- Develop enhanced interpersonal relationships
- Learn to apply people skills for success in the workplace
- Empower their teams to innovate and change to the demands of the future.
This programme will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video material and case studies.
The programme opens by exploring the importance of intra-personal and interpersonal skills for enhancing innovative leadership. Using this initial analysis, the programme explores the power of individual transformation for self-development and corporate transformation through innovative leadership.
Participants also learn the essential competencies for the innovative leader as well as enhancing creative thinking skills for better workplace performance. All attendees will return to their organizations immeasurably strengthened in their innovative leadership capabilities.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 168, Jalan Imbi, 55100, Pudu, WP Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia