This 10-day Leadership programme will provide a leading edge forum for you to significantly enhance your leadership skills. You will gain a comprehensive range of very practical and highly effective leadership tools and approaches that can be immediately implemented upon your return to work.
The sessions will focus on inspiring and empowering the leader to handle a wide range of situations. You will return home confident in your abilities to handle the toughest leadership challenges and lead your people to sustained high performance. The use of leading edge accelerated learning techniques ensures each conference session will be stimulating, challenging, highly effective and fun.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Specifically designed to enhance the leadership skills of any individual in business, government, education, social aid and the military
- Anyone who is asked to lead and manage an organisation, division, department or team will return to work prepared and skilled to tackle the toughest leadership assignments
- It will particularly benefit anyone responsible for:
- developing and implementing strategies
- initiating and managing change
- improving operational performance
- creating and leading high performance teams and demonstrating empowering leadership
- transitioning from managing to leading
- Achieve measurable improvement in Leadership Performance
- Develop a personal action plan to improve leadership effectiveness
- Develop the ability to think like a leader
- Recognising and breaking your old management paradigms
- Generating ownership and responsibility for change
- Measuring and observing performance of others
- Learning to empower others to perform at a higher level
- Leading difficult staff and colleagues through feedback processes
- Developing the ability to think on a strategic level
- Adapting your behavioral style to communicate with anyone in any culture
- Becoming a powerful speaker – in front of any group
- Exploring the tools for transformational change
- Gaining the respect of your people and your senior management team
- This is an interactive workshop programme with a mixture of keynote theory sessions, discussions and exercises
- Delegates will work in small groups and as a whole group through structured series of discussions and exercises
- All delegates aill be asked to make presentations on key aspects of the programme
- Delegates will select and practice a number of core skills and tools that they would like to develop and apply in their own jobs
- Delegates will be asked to take away a personal development plan to apply what they have learned
The programme opens by exploring and reviewing the qualities and approaches of great leaders from the past. Using this initial analysis, the programme explores the power of vision to inspire enthusiasm and commitment. Participants then learn the same graphical planning tools that enabled the completion of the Apollo moon landing in eight short years when even the experts said it couldn’t be done.
We explore a range of tools to unleash Emotional Intelligence and achieve Corporate Transformation. Leadership participants are then provided with a comprehensive range of approaches to focus, inspire, motivate and enable their followers and staff to perform as outstanding individuals. After this, the training session focuses on empowering the individual participants with a range of very powerful personal leadership and facilitation tools. These tools are used by some of the leading people in present leadership roles in the global markets. In studying what they do that has been a success in a variety of business situations, you can adapt these tools to your own situations.