Juicy Relay Series: Pisang Relay will be organized at Taman Rekreasi Bukit Jalil on 19 April 2015.
Distance per lap: 2.74km (subject to changes)
Number of laps to be completed per team: 6
Number of members per team: 3
Maximum number of teams: 150
Type of Baton: Pisang
- One team member shall complete 1 lap before handing over the Pisang to the next team member for the next lap.
- For the 1st to the 3rd lap, only 1 Pisang shall be carried.
- For the 4th to 6th lap, an additional Pisang shall be carried. The 1st member must collect the additional Pisang before starting the 4th lap.
- The Pisang must be with the member who is running, regardless of how the Pisang is carried on him/her.
- Number Tag
- Sports Drink
- Finisher Medal (3 per team)
- First Aid
- Limited space is available for bag deposit.
- Your bag will be marked with your bib number. Please show your bib number when depositing/retrieving your bag.
- Please ensure your bag is able to withstand the weather & rough handling.
- Please ensure no valuables and/or fragile items are placed with us as the Organiser & the Volunteers will not be held liable for any damage/loss to your bag and items which are kept with us.
Before Event: The Start will be delayed for up to 30 minutes or so. If the weather does turn not turn for the better, the Organiser may cancel the event. There will not be any refund of the entry fee.
During Event: The Participants will be informed to take shelter & wait for updates from the Organiser. If the weather does not turn for the better, the Organiser may stop the event prematurely. There will not be any refund of the entry fee.
Race Pack Collection
- Date & Time: 16 Apr 2015, Thursday (12pm to 8.30pm); 17 Apr 2015, Friday (12pm to 8.30pm); 18 Apr 2015, Saturday (12pm to 4pm)
- Venue: Running Lab at Tropicana City Mall, G29, 47400 PJ, Selangor, Malaysia
- Documents Required: Confirmation email via your device (preferred) or printed hard copy, ID Card
- Collecting on behalf: Please forward your confirmation email to the person who is collecting on your behalf.
- For participants, purchase a set of 3 pieces of T-Shirts for your team at only RM 100.
- Purchase the T-Shirt at only RM 90 per set of 3 T-Shirts if you register for the Juicy Combo (All 3 events).
- For non-participants, you may purchase the T-Shirt at RM 50 per piece.
*Note: The T-Shirts are not included in the event registration fee.
- Event T-Shirts are available for sale to non-participants at RM50 per piece.
- Closing date of orders: Pisang Relay T-Shirts (1 March 2015), Tebu Relay T-Shirts (31 May 2015), Lobak Relay T-Shirts (31 Aug 2015)
- To order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Full Name, Email, Contact Number, Design(s) ( Pisang Relay, Tebu Relay and/or Lobak Relay), Gender of T-Shirt (Male or Female), Size of T-Shirt, Quantity Required, How You wish to collect (Posted to you – please specify address or collect at Event Site)
Participants can enjoy the following discounts for purchase of 2ndskin shirts:
- Pisang Relay only participants – 15% discount (valid till 30 April 2015)
- Juicy Combo (signed up all 3 events at one go) participants – 20% discount (valid till 31 May 2015)
- The promo code will be sent to the email which you keyed in at the event registration portal.
- Purchase is to be made online via http://www.2ndskin.asia/
- Discount is only applicable to 2ndskin shirts.
- Participants can enjoy the following discounts for the respective products:
Lifeline ID Pro (usual price RM 60)
Single Event sign up participants – RM 51 each
Juicy Combo participants – RM 49 each
Lifeline ID Max (usual price RM 56)
Single Event sign up participants – RM 48 each
Juicy Combo participants – RM 46 each
Terms and Condition
150 teams per event
3 Members per team
*Prices are per Team excluding Convenience fee charged by online registration vendor. GST will be charged if you register from Apr 2015.
Refund/Transfer of Slot
There will not be any refund (partial or full) after you have made payment. However, you may transfer your slot to another person/team before the registration closing date of the respective event, but do let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions of Entry
All registrants shall understand taking part in such an activity can be strenuous on the body. As such, you are required to be in good health to take part in any of the events.
Taking part is entirely at your own risk. The organiser, its volunteers, vendors, sponsors, contractors, medical team and any other members involved in the event shall be fully indemnified against any claims arising from your participation in any of the events.
Any charges imposed by the Medical service provider will be charged fully to the participant.
The organiser reserves the right to make changes to the event format/venue/time based on factors controllable & uncontrollable, such as delay of the start time due to bad weather, unavailability of venue.