* Online registration for the 22nd IMAST is encouraged. However, delegates may also register by completing and mailing or faxing the Delegate Registration Form or Group Registration Form. All registrations will be confirmed via email. If you do not receive a confirmation within two weeks of submission, please contact the Scoliosis Research Society at +1-414-289-9107, or [email protected]
* The advance registration deadline is June 15, 2015. After this date, registrations will only be accepted onsite. No exceptions will be made.
* The delegate base registration fee includes entrance to the general and concurrent sessions, instructional course lectures, roundtable, complications series and case discussions, debates, the IMAST exhibit hall, breakfasts, breaks, lunches, and the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, July 8. An additional $25 charge applies for each ticket to the Course Reception on Friday, July 10; to purchase Course Reception tickets, please complete and submit the Course Reception Ticket Request Form. Optional tours may also be added for additional fees, as indicated.
* The guest base registration fee allows guests to register for optional social events such as the Welcome Reception, Course Reception and Optional Tours. Individuals who are not registered will not be allowed to attend official SRS activities. Guest registration does not include admission to the sessions, meals, or the exhibit hall.
* Guests must complete and submit a separate Guest Registration Form. Guest registration gives individuals the ability to register for optional tours, the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, July 8 for $50 and the Course Reception on July 10 for an additional $75. For individual tour descriptions and pricing, please click on the Tour tab. Entrance to the scientific sessions is not included in guest registration fees. Only guests registered as Non-Member Non-Physicians will be allowed to participate in above scientific sessions and breaks. Sorry, no exceptions will be made.
* Guests wishing to attend the Scientific Program should register as Non-Member Non-Physicians by filling out a separate Delegate Registration Form. Guests that register as a Non-Member Non-Physician will receive entrance to the general and concurrent sessions, instructional course lectures, roundtable and case discussions, debates, the IMAST exhibit hall, breakfasts, breaks, lunches, and the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, July 8. An additional $75 charge applies for each ticket to the Course Reception on Friday, July 10. Optional tours may also be added for additional fees, as indicated.
* All registered delegates and registered guests are invited to pick up their registration materials and to attend the IMAST Welcome Reception on Wednesday, July 8. The reception will be hosted in the Exhibit Hall at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center, where beverages and light hors d’ oeuvres will be served. There is no charge for registered delegates, though a ticket must be requested at the time of registration. The Welcome Reception add-on fee is $50 USD for registered guests, and a ticket must be requested at the time of registration. Dress for the Welcome Reception is business casual.
* Exhibitor registration forms will be mailed to exhibiting companies with the booth assignments in February 2015. Please do not register your booth personnel online.
* Name substitutions must be made to SRS in writing prior to June 15, 2015. Any name substitutions made onsite will result in a $100 processing fee. If the original registrant shows up at the meeting, he/she will be responsible for a new onsite registration fee.
* All cancellations must be received in writing. Delegates may fax their cancellation to (414) 276-3349 or email it to meeti[email protected]
Delegates will receive a confirmation and refund within 14 days of receipt of their cancellation notice. SRS will grant a full refund, less a 10% processing fee, for cancellations received in writing on or before July 1, 2015. No refunds will be granted after July 1, 2015.
* Invitations letters for visa requests are available for registered delegates by contacting [email protected]