For the first time in 15 years, APACRS is bringing its annual meeting back to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to be held from 5 to 8 August 2015. Together with regional and international cataract and refractive societies as well as the World Society of Paediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus (WSPOS), and in partnership with the Malaysian Society of Ophthalmology (MSO), we have planned yet another outstanding scientific program with live surgery, symposia, wetlabs, and MasterClasses.
The 28th APACRS annual meeting will be held at the world-class, award-winning Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC). Within walking distance are the iconic Petronas Twin Towers. Standing tall at 1,483 feet with 88 floors, the towers are among the seven tallest skyscrapers in the world. The towers are joined on the 41st and 42nd floors by a skybridge, the highest double-decker bridge in the world, forming a portal to the sky.
While a thriving cosmopolitan capital, Kuala Lumpur also boasts convenient access to a wide variety of natural attractions, including beaches, island resorts, virgin rainforests, and some of the best diving sites in the world.
Join us at the 28th APACRS annual meeting in 2015 for an intellectually stimulating program and at the same time experience Malaysia's Rich Heritage of Culture, Food, and Natural Wonders!
* IMPORTANT DATES
25 November 2014 - Online Abstract Submission, Registration and Housing Open
25 February 2015 - Deadline for Abstract Submission
5 May 2015 - Deadline for 1st Tier Early Bird Registration
25 June 2015 - Deadline for 2nd Tier Early Bird Registration
After 25 June 2015 - On-site registration rates apply
Terms and Conditions
* APACRS members are entitled to a reduced registration fee, saving up to US$75. If you are not a member, you may sign up for Associate Membership for US$50 now at www.apacrs.org.
*Please read the registration terms and conditions carefully before beginning online registration. Should there be no payment received within the given grace period of 14 working days, we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
* If you select the APACRS Member rate when completing your registration, you will be asked for your membership number. Please ensure you have it available. Should you need to check your membership number, please contact the APACRS Secretariat at email@example.com. Logon to www.apacrs.org for APACRS membership subscription.
* Payment in US Currency: Account: APACRS CONFERENCE, Account No: 0027-002916-01-2-022 (US$ Account), Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd, Singapore, Bank Address: 6 Shenton Way, DBS Building, Singapore 068809, Swift Code: DBSSSGSG
* Payment in Malaysia Ringgit Currency: Account: APACRS 2015, Account No: 5641-9156-0610, Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad
Bank Address: 62-66 Jalan SS 21/35, Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
* CHEQUE PAYMENT: Made payable to: APACRS 2015, Attention to: APACRS Secretariat payable at Malaysia, Mail to: MCI MANAGEMENT MALAYSIA SDN BHD, Suite 12-9 Level 12 Wisma UOA, 21 Jalan Pinang 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
* The Asia-Pacific Association of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (APACRS) is pleased to offer letters of invitation to those planning to attend 28th APACRS Annual Meeting.
* This letter is not and will not be regarded as a financial commitment from the conference organizer. Delegates are responsible for the own travel expenses. This letter will be issued only upon receipt of full payment.
* Note: This invitation letter is to assist delegate in obtaining a visa for entering into India to participate in the 28th APACRS Annual Meeting.
* Modify Your Registration: You can edit your personal details or register additional services online before 25 June 2015. Changes after 25 June 2015 will be subject to an administrative fee of US$50 per delegate. All changes must be in writing, no changes or cancellation will be accepted by telephone.
* Cancellation & Refund Policy: All cancellations and requests for refund must be in writing and received by the Congress Secretariat not later than 25 June 2015. A handling fee of US$100 will be deducted from each cancelled registration. No refund will be given after 25 June 2015. Any refund shall be processed after the annual meeting.
* Onsite Loss of Name Badges: Name Badges are to be worn at all times during the congress and social events. Replacement for the loss of name badges onsite is charged at US$75 per badge.
* To qualify for this registration fee, a current letter of verification from your department head or fellowship sponsor must accompany this registration along with a photocopy of your passport indicating your date of birth. The age limit to be considered a resident/ fellow is 35 years. Letters and credentials are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Your registration will not be complete until your residency/fellowship documentation has been received. All residency/fellowship documentation must be sent to the APACRS congress secretariat to be eligible for the discounted rate.
* Entitlement for Full Paying Delegate: Attend Core Instructional Courses and MasterClasses, Attend the Opening & Awards Ceremony, Attend all Scientific Sessions of the Main Congress, Coffee Breaks, Admission to the Exhibition Hall, Congress Materials, Certificate of Attendance
* Entitlement for Resident ⁄ Trainee ⁄ Fellow: Attend Core Instructional Courses and MasterClasses, Attend the Opening & Awards Ceremony, Attend all Scientific Sessions of the Main Congress, Coffee Breaks, Admission to the Exhibition Hall, Congress Materials, Certificate of Attendance
* Entitlement for Accompanying Person: Attend the Opening & Awards Ceremony, Coffee Breaks, Admission to the Exhibition Hall
* Entitlement for Exhibitor: Attend the Opening & Awards Ceremony, Coffee Breaks, Admission to the Exhibition Hall