ASEAN Franchise Expo & Symposium (AFES) 2015 is an initiative taken by the Malaysia Government through the Ministry of Domestic Trade , Cooperatives and Consumerism, and ASEAN Retail-Chains & Franchise Federation (ARFF) to realize the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) Blueprint. Franchising is one of the fastest way to create entrepreneurs and an effective strategy for regional expansion thus meeting the goals of AEC of creating a highly competitive economic region. Franchising is growing rapidly worldwide and especially in ASEAN countries as a proven way to develop successful new business ventures. Franchising offers a ready-made solution to the uncertainties commonly faced when starting a business, providing tried and tested methods, backed by the support and guidance of the experienced franchisor especially the enormous branding generated by them.
AFES 2015 is a 2-day conference and exhibition gathering regional players under one roof to connect and learn, and re-learn among each other. It is a rare opportunity inviting the regional franchise players to gather and converse on topics pertaining to the industry growth in the region.
The symposium will provide the industry players an opportunity to gain timely, useful and applicable insights from the structured sharing of the celebrated speakers in the region and creating a culture of interaction between the diverse members of the regional leaders of the franchise industry.
The exhibition will provide an opportunity for the members of the public to seek for business opportunity especially to those who wants to have their own business while for franchisor to seek for expansion in the regional market.
AFES 2015 aims to gather the 10 ASEAN countries members but also its dialogues partners in the ASEAN + 6 which are China, India , Australia, New Zealand, Japan and South Korea and will be an event comprising of local and international franchisor and franchisees, thus bringing world full of opportunities to everyone venturing into the franchising industry and take the advantage of the business opportunities present in the growing franchise industry.
Terms and Conditions
Admission Policy :
* Admission is FREE by ticket and business card registration only.
* The exhibition is open to trade and business visitors only.
* The general public and minors below the age of 18 will not be permitted entry for security and safety reason.
* All visitors must be properly attired, e.g. those in shorts and slippers will be refused entry into the exhibition halls.
* Organised groups employees of manufacturing operations, government officers and senior students are welcome.
* Please contact the organiser in advance. (Students please wear uniform.)
* The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry with out being required to give reasons.