Penang World Music Festival features a colourful assortment of performances ranging from traditional to fusion. Experience two nights of global music and culture. The Penang World Music Festival returns on the 11th & 12th of April 2015. This time at the iconic Esplanade in George Town, Penang.
Enjoy stellar performances by international musicians from Spain, Germany, South Africa, India and more. Listen to musical stories from the four corners of the world. Marvel at the fusion of historic and contemporary, right in our UNESCO Heritage City.
Enrich your musical experience with workshops by our invited artists. Explore their experience, sate your curiosity and learn musical technique. There's something for everyone at the PWMF2015 workshops.
Step into a part of history, as the PWMF2015 workshop sessions invite you within the imposing Fort Cornwallis. Built a century ago to protect the beach front from invasion, it's now a window into our storied past. And the perfect venue for an event that brings together people from around the world in a celebration of our common humanity.
Sample world famous Penang delicacies, and take home CDs and souvenirs on sale at our festival grounds.
Terms and Condition
* Tickets available at : http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/en/current-events/penang-world-music-fest.
* The pricing above are not including processing fees.
* From 23 February onwards, tickets can also be purchased from KOMTAR Ground Floor (Maybank information centre) and Queensbay Mall, North Zone Kiosk (beside escalator).
* The Komtar kiosk will be opened from Monday-Friday (10am-5pm) and closed for lunch from 1pm-2pm.
* The Queensbay Mall Kiosk will be opened from Wednesday-Sunday from 12pm-7pm. Student tickets are also available at these kiosks for RM60 (limited to 300 only).