‘The REAL Challenge’ is back, Shah Alam Enduride 2015 (SEAR2015) 2nd edition will be held on the 5th April 2015 and will take place at Dataran Shah Alam, Shah Alam Selangor.
SAER 2015 organiser, Majlis Bandaraya Shah Alam (MBSA) together with Pedal Explorer the event manager will ensure that 2015 edition, there will be more thrills and hills. Last year we saw 550 took the challenge, only 400 made it to the finish line. Do you think you can finish the ride this time, are you up to the challenge?
Come on guys get up on your saddle and start kicking your pedals. Round up your teammates and register now.
With only RM90 you will receive SAER Exclusive Jersey, Finisher Medal, Participation Certificate (top 10 will have its time on the certificate), meals and sponsors goodies.
On top of that this year we have introduce new categories (ladies master & men veteran) to ensure that more participation from this group to participate. There will be 8 categories:
- Men Junior (15- 18 years old)
- Women Open (15-35 years old),
- Men Open (18-35 years old)
- Women Master (36 years and above)
- Men Master (36-45 years old)
- Senior Master Men (46-55 years old)
- Veteran Men (56 years and above)
- Team Overall Champion
Event Type: Fun Ride
Bike Type: Road Bike Only
- Early Bird Entrance Fee - RM90 (before 15th January 2015)
- Entry - RM100 (after 16th January and before 1st March closing date)
For registration, please visit website: https://www.cyclingevents.my/form/index/21/a78a8903003ba5b220631467bed4f010
Registration Closing Date: 1.3.2015
Zul - 0166332457
Man - 0178829002
Terms and Conditions
* This is an endurance road bike cycling event to promote awareness among road users about the safety and respecting each other. If you want to be respected on the road, first we have to respect others.
* It is open to all Malaysian or other nationality and we encourage for those with the MNCF Cycling For All License.
Participants must use only road bikes and it is a compulsory to wear a helmet.
* The entrance fee is RM90 for early bird registration. If you register after 15th January 2015 the fee will be RM100. Registration will be closed on the 1st Mac 2015.
* Participant will receive Event Jersey, Bicycle Number, Timing Chip, Participation Certificate, Finisher Medal (before cut off time) and Meal.
* Top 10 finisher will receive certificate with its finishing time and top 5 finisher will receive finisher trophy.
* Shah Alam Enduride is also an event under the Enduride Malaysia Series. Therefore all finisher will able to collect points. The organizer will give award to top 5 rider who competes in all the series with a special Trophy & Certificate with the ENDURIDER 2015 title.
* Each rider needs to complete 140km in distance within 7 hours. Riders will be offered to get into the broom lorry if they have reached the cut off time. If they want to continue riding the organizer will not provide escort and be held responsible if anything happen to the rider.
* Only riders who completed the ride within 8 hours will be given the finisher medal upon reaching the finish gantry and a participation certificate.
* Top five riders will be awarded a winner trophy according to each category. Any team with riders in all five categories will have the opportunity to win the Best Overall Team Trophy base on their overall time accordingly.
* The organizer will provide water & food to all riders at the water stations. At each water station riders is advice to take at least one bottle water only and to stop at the water station if you need to take the water or food.
* Riders must follow the road traffic laws during the ride. Please follow instruction given by the police or ride marshals at all time.