Jeff Chang, the "Prince of Love Ballads" will be gracing our stage again for the “Jeff . Love . Light Year 2015 Live Concert” this June. See him in person as he croons his love songs that matter to the heart. His songs are easy to relate as they are based on love, relationships, and experiences.
Some of his favourite classic hits are “Forgiving” (宽容), “Ai Ru Chao Shui” (爱如潮水), “Guo Huo” (过火), “Don’t Tell Him” (不要对他说), and “Tai Xiang Ai Ni” (太想爱你).
Besides his musical career, Jeff Chang has made a few forays into acting, appearing in ‘A Pinwheel Without Wind’/‘停车暂借问 (烟雨红颜)’, ‘Stand In Love’/‘不完全恋人’, and ‘Ming Ming’/‘明明’. He has also become Taipei's leader in a stage theatre team in 2011.
Jeff Chang Shin Che(Chinese:张信哲; born 26 March 1969) is a Taiwanese male singer, who performs sentimental Mandarin pop ballads. Jeff Chang was born in Yunlin, Taiwan. He started off his showbiz career by winning a singing competition while in college. Since 1989 he has released a string of highly successful albums and is known as the "Prince of Love Ballads" in the Chinese pop world. His name is well known across Taiwan, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia and mainland China.
Besides singing, Chang's interests include arts, antiques, traveling and water sports, and stage production. He became Taipei's leader in a stage theatre team in 2011.
After successfully touring in many cities around the world, Jeff will be coming to Malaysia with his "love*light year" concert to deliver his classic and new love songs.
Terms and Condition
* Genting Members Promotion: Genting Rewards members will receive a 20% discount through Genting Points redemption. This is applicable for all price scales tickets. Genting Rewards members will receive a 10% discount through cash / credit card purchase or Rewards Points redemption. This is applicable for all price scales tickets.
* Admission is one ticket per person applicable across all ages including children of all ages and infants.
* The discounted rates published above are only available to a stipulated number of tickets and are subject to change without prior notice.
* Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability.
* Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
* Strictly no video camera, camera (professional or point-and-shoot) and tablet computers such as iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, etc to be brought into the venue.
* For buying tickets online, please visit website: http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/en/current-events/genting-jeff-love-light-year-live-concert-in-genting