Borneo Jazz is one of the longest running jazz festival in the region. This will the 10th year it is held in Miri. There will be two nights of four performances each by regionally and internationally recognised jazz musicians. Visitors going to this cosmopolitan city of Miri can use the day to visit the Lambir Hills or the historical Niah National Park located just an hour and two away respectively. And if you are a scuba diver, the dive sites in the Miri-Sibuti Coral Reefs National Park beckons. The nearest dive site is a mere 15-min away, just off the coast of the city.
Terms and Conditions
* The Event Organizer/Promoter reserves the rights to change the prices, seating arrangement, artiste lineup and audience capacity. Map not in scale, served as a guide or reference only!
* Family package applicable to daily passes only.
* Early bird promotion is extended till 15 April.
* Buy your tickets at: http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/en/current-events/borneo-jazz-2015
- Speedy Video outlets at Boulevard and Bintang malls in Miri
- Speedy Video outlets at Plaza Merdeka in Kuching
- TicketCharge outlets in Kuala Lumpur and Penang
Visitors’ Information Centre in Miri, Sibu and Kuching
* Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and include RM4.00 processing fee except Door Sale's rates.
* RM1.50 per ticket will be charged for internet purchase.
* Free admission for infant in arms and child aged below 7 years old.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* Strictly no Video Recording & Photo Taking.
* Strictly no Video Cam, Camera (Professional & Normal ) & Tab Devices such as IPAD, Samsung Tab, etc bring into the venue.
* Food & drinks are not allowed.
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811
* TicketCharge's Conditions of Sales apply.