AOCOG 2015, 24th Asian and Oceanic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is going to be organized from 03 June, 2015 to 06 June, 2015. The place of the Congress was picked as Borneo Convention Centre Kuching.
AOCOG 2015, 24th Asian and Oceanic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is among one of the most extensive event on Health, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Women Health, Medicine, Reproductive System and Health Care subjects.
This Congress is estimated to be attended by approximately 2000 participants.
24th Asian and Oceanic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is organized biennially.
- Promote the science and art of obstetrics, gynaecology and reproductive biology; promote total health care in females throughout life;
- Promote intrauterine and neonatal well-being;
- Support study and implementation of population control;
- Promote international cooperation and goodwill particularly in Asia and Oceania.
Terms and Conditions
* In October 2014, the Government of Malaysia announced a new tax structure - the Goods & Services Tax (GST) - that will come into effect on the 1st of April 2015. As such, Registration Fees paid on or after 1st April 2015 will attract a surcharge of 6% as mandated by Malaysian Law. To avoid paying this additional 6% GST, we strongly encourage you to make payment before 1st April 2015.
* If you are a Past President of AOFOG, a Fellow of AOFOG or a 2013/2015 YGA, kindly contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding, as you are entitled to complimentary registration.
* Congress delegates are encouraged to Register Online for quick and easy payment using credit cards.
* Credit cards accepted for payment are Visa and MasterCard.
* All credit card payments will be subjected to a 3.1% surcharge.
* Automatic confirmation will be sent to the email address indicated and will serve as the official receipt for the registration. No other receipts will be provided.
* Please do not register more than once to avoid a double charge.
* For payment by cheque, download and complete the Registration Form and mail together with cheque to the Congress Secretariat.
* For payment by bank transfer, download and complete the Registration Form and mail/fax together with the proof of bank transfer to the Congress Secretariat.
* A confirmation notice will be sent to the email address indicated on your registration form and will serve as the official receipt for the registration. No other receipts will be provided.
* An invoice for registration is not available.
* For cancellation of registrations, send a written/email request to the Congress Secretariat.
* Cancellations received before 31st March 2015 will receive a full refund minus 25% for administrative fees. Please note that for any or all fees charged, the 3.1 % surcharge applicable to online payments will not be refunded.
* No refunds will be made for any cancellation requests received on and after 31st March 2015. You may however nominate another person or representative to substitute your registration.
* All applicable refunds will be made within two months after the Congress is held.
* The cancellation policy is non-negotiable.
* Please bring the confirmation sent via email to the Registration Counter located on the Ground Floor of the Borneo Convention Centre Kuching, where you will receive your delegate badge and meeting pack.
* Additional information on Kuching and the Congress will be sent to you in a Welcome Pack via email closer to the Congress date.
* Limited rooms are booked by the Congress Secretariat at the six congress hotels and delegates are encouraged to make their room reservations directly with the hotels early to avoid disappointment. Click on the Hotels link for more information and reservations.
* For amendments or additions to your registration, contact the Congress Secretariat.
* A written request must be sent to the Congress Secretariat for a Letter of Invitation to assist with the application for a visa to attend the Congress in Malaysia. This letter does not serve as an official invitation for delegates to cover registration fees or other related expenses from your organisation or sponsors.