The race is open to all Malaysian, PR and expatriates with working permit and foreigners.
Race Kits/Goodie bag Collection:
- The venue and time for race kits/goodie bag collection will be announced by the organiser after 1st April, 2015 at:
Fb: Hulu Langat Trail Run
- Please bring along your identification card (for self collect) and/or the photocopy of identification card of participant for collection made by representative.
- Dry fit R/Neck Salomon T-shirt worth RM 89.90
- Finisher Medal to all participants who complete the race within the allocated time
- E-Certificate (Downloadable after the race)
- Personalised Bib Number
- Timing Cip
- Goodie beg with sponsored items
Registration can be done online at www.myraceonline.com
Closing date for registration:
- 5th April, 2015 or filling of race capacity (2000 persons)
- On-the-spot entries will not be entertained.
For more detailed, please visit website at http://www.myraceonline.com/download/2015%20Hulu%20Langat%20Trail%20Run/HULU%20LANGAT%20TRAIL%20RUN%202015%20MYRACE%20ONLINE%20DETAIL%20EVENT.pdf
Terms and Conditions
* All participants of Junior Category are required to fill in the parental/guardian consent form, to be submitted during goodie bag collection. The form included in the Attachment section.
* Participants who completed the online registration form agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the event.
* The organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the race from time to time as they deem fit.
* The race starts from Sungai Congkak Amenity Forest and through the route specified by the organizer and ends at the same venue as the starting point.
* The race is based on the cut-off-time system. Only runners who finish the race within allocated time entitled to prizes and finisher medals.
* Winners will be determined based on the fastest time taken at the finishing line.
* ‘Finisher Medals’ will be awarded to all participants in every category who complete the race.
* There are two water stations: the first is on the race course and the second is at the finishing line.
* The estimated distance for the race is +- 12km.
* All categories will be using the same route.
* The organiser will brief the participant about the race route 10 minutes before the race begins.
* The organiser decision is final.
* Time limit: The cut-off-time for every category is 3 hours.
* Safety and health measures: The participant should be free from any medical, physical, mental disability and chronic/infectious disease which would deem it unsafe to participate in the race.
* The organiser will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of participants. However, every participant is responsible for his/her involvement in the race. The organisers will not be liable for any injuries, mishaps, sickness, death or loss/damage to personal property that may occur during the race.