Raintown Half Marathon 2015 will be held on 23rd August 2015.
Category & Distance:
A - Men Open (18 - 39 years)
B - Women Open (18 -39 years)
C - Men Veteran (40 years & above)
D - Women Open (40 years & above)
E - Men (18 years & above)
F - Women (18 years & above)
7KM Fun Run
H - Men (13 years & above)
I - Women (13 years & above)
COLLECTION OF BIBS AND T-SHIRT WILL BE AT:
Dewan Majlis Perbandaran Taiping
20-22 August 2015 : 10am – 5pm
Jalan Taming Sari, 34000 Taiping, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
For further inquiries, contact:
Mr Wong 016-5046810
For registration online, please visit website at https://1xcess.com/registration/event/raintown_halfmarathon_2015
For manual registration can be done at Persatuan Kebajikan Masyarakat Taiping, No.70, Tingkat 3, Jalan Maharaja Lela (Old Hua Lian's Association, Taiping).
For registration form, please download at http://www.myraceonline.com/download/2015%20Raintown%20Half%20Marathon_/COMPLETE%20Updt.pdf
* Closing Date: 1st July 2015 or first 5000 participants
Terms and Conditions
* The age of all winners in each category will be verified. Please produce Identity Card or other valid document for verification.
* A light breakfast will be provided to all participants.
* Top 10 in Open Categories and Top 10 in Veteran Categories will receive Trophies.
* Entry will only be confirmed when the full payment was received.
* Organiser reserves the right to make any amendments.
* Running t-shirt sizes are on first-come-first-served basis. Kindly note that requests for changes in sizes will not be entertained. Any kind of modification to the running t-shirt will not be permitted.
* There will be NO race Pack Collection on event day.
* Collecting the race pack on someone’s behalf is allowed. Please bring along the MYraceonline Conformation Slip & a photocopy participant’s Identity Card/Passport.
* Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entry to another party or change race category after their registration is confirmed.
* The Organiser will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
* Any participants who commences to run before the actual flag-off of his/her registered race category will be immediately disqualified.
* Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain consent from their parents/legal guardian/next-of-kin/authorized representative and are required to complete the relevant indemnity Agreement must be submitted to the Organiser during the Race Entry Pack Collection.
* Participants might start from different start pens based on their estimated time of completion. Participants are to assemble in their respective start pens which are reflected on their Bib.
* Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are not allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
* Winners MUST produce their identity cards (local & PR Citizen) or passport ( foreigner) to the Race Secretariat officials for verification of prize redemption.
* All official ranking will be by Gun Time, refers to the time take at the start of the race, usually indicated by a physical flag off till the runner steps on the finish line.
* Official results will be announced at approximately 9.00am on the Event day. Any clarification or protest of the result should be done at the Race Secretariat within 30 minutes of the official announcement of the result.
* The prize presentation ceremony will be held at approximately 10.00am.
* All winners for the respective category must be present for the prize giving ceremony, falling which, the prize will automatically be forfeited.
* Winners are advised to wear proper attire and their running bib number during the ceremony.
* The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event race routes as they deem fit for the safety of participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the organizing of the Event, at any time without prior notice to the participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the participant prior to the date of the Event.
* The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
* Participants must be medically fit and shall take part at their own risk. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any accidents, deaths, injuries or mishaps that, may occur to the participant before, during or after the Event. However the necessary precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of all participants during the race.
* Participant must retire from the race immediately, if deemed unfit/unwell after seeking medical attention/care from any member of the official medical staff, Organiser, referee and/or security officer.
* Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to the Event registration and before the actual Event day.
* The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the participant, in which case the Organiser will make effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the Event.
* If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the Organiser deems fit to give a refund.
* The Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
* The Organier reserves the right to cancel and/or add any race categories.
* There will strictly be no fee refund if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are
beyond the control of the Organiser or acts of God which render it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
* Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually participate in the Event for any reason.