Larian Hari Keputeraan Sultan Nazrin Shah 2015 will be organized at Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Kangsar, Perak on 29 November 2015.
Eligibilty : Open to all MALAYSIAN & Non-Malaysian
End Of Competition : The race is officially over after 3 hours from 15KM start time.
Registration : Register & Pay via www.myraceonline.com
General Enquiries : For any general enquiries pertaining to the event please contact email : email@example.com
Closing Date : 27th September 2015 or 5,000 participant whichever is earlier.
Race Kit Collection
Friday 27th November 2015 (10:00 am to 10:00 pm)
Saturday 28th November 2015 (10:00 am to 10:00 pm)
Venue: Dewan Jubilee Perak, Jalan Tun Razak 33000 Kuala Kangsar
Terms and Conditions
* Age qualification will be taken as at 31st December 2015.
* NO refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the event for whatever reason.
* Transfer of race entries to another party or change race categories is STRICTLY prohibited.
* ONLY top three  for all categories will call upon during prize giving ceremony.
* The age of all prize winners in each category will be verified.
* Please produce your identification or other valid documents within 15 minutes of finishing your run.
* Please note race entry pack will not be issued on race day.
* Race Timing: The race will be timed using “Chrono Track” electronic system. Chips/Tags will be attached to the race bib number.
Do not remove this tag from your bib number. No Tag attached means No timing.
* Result: All official ranking will be base on “GUN TIME”. Gun time refers to the time taken at the start of the race, usually indicated by a physical “flag off” till the runner steps on the finish line.
* Running Bibs: Participants must wear the assigned bib number on his/her chest. Participant will be disqualified for not wearing his/her bib numbers.
* Medals: All participants who successfully complete the race will be awarded a finisher’s medal upon presentation of their running
bib to the respective officials at the medal collection counter. All finisher’s medals must be collected on race day. No request thereafter will be entertained.
* E-Certificate: Participants who have completed the race will be able to download the personalized certificate (with runners’ time, position in his/her category, position in his/her gender and position in overall race) from www.myraceonline.com, once official result
have been posted.
* Drink Station: There will be drink station on the route at approximately every 3km.
* Baggage Facilities: Baggage Facilities will be available at the start and finish area.
* Runner’s Safety: Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the participants’ safety, participants run at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death however arising from training
for or during participation in the race. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day. The organizer shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, resulting from injury, whether fatal or otherwise, of any participants or for damages to or loss of such person's property.
* Medical: Medical personnel have the sole and final authority to remove a competitor from the event if the competitor is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the event without risk of serious injury. To send casualty to the nearest and/or recommended hospital. It is the responsibility of every participant to ensure that they are fit and healthy enough to complete the run.
* Insurance: Participants partake in this event at their own risk and the Organizers shall not be liable for any bodily injuries, loss and/or damage to property, whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising. The Event Owner and Organizer will not be liable for the actions of participants or others, not employed by or acting on their behalf. It is recommended that you have personal accident insurance or health insurance.
* Organizer Reserve The Right: To limit and refuse entry. To delay the commencement of the race in the event of extreme weather conditions. Should the extreme weather conditions persist after the delay, the organizer reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund. To modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the event from time to time as they deem fit. If there
is !ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, the Organizer will take
into account the interests of all the affected participants. Any update on the rules and regulations of the event will be
notified on the official registration portal http://www.myraceonline.com. To cancel the event at any time without prior notice to the participant, in which case the Organizer will make effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. If the event has to be cancelled, for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that is beyond the control of the Organizer and which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the Organizer deems fit to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. To amend the event race route as they deem fit for the safety of the participants and/or to prevent any potential hazard in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss.