Centro Tower Run 2015 will be organized at Centro Mall Office Tower, Klang, Selangor on 22 August 2015.
* Prizes will be given to top 5 teams.
* All participants will receive goodie bag, cash voucher worth RM 100, finisher medal and certificates.
* Participants also get a chance to participate in the lucky draw on event day.
Collection of Number Tags and Running Vest
Date : 8 & 9 Aug 2015
Time : 10am-6pm
Venue : Level 2, Centro Mall
* Please bring along IC and receipt for verification.
* Strictly no collection of number tags and running vest on event day.
For entry form, please download at http://www.centro.com.my/Uploads/CKR%202015_Entry%20Form.pdf OR obtained from Customer Service Counter, Centro Mall (Tel: 03-33433011); Brooks Boutique at Great Eastern Mall, 3 Two Square, The Curve and Sunway Pyramid. Participants may submit the completed form and entry fees in person to Customer Service Counter, Level 2, Centro Mall (10am-9pm).
For registration online, please visit website at https://1xcess.com/registration/event/centro_tower_run2015
Registration closing date : Friday 31st May 2015
Terms and Condition
* Limited to 20 teams only, 5 participants in a team.
* Fees inclusive of 6% GST.
* All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
* RM 5 discount for participants who sign up for Centro Klang Run and Centro Tower Run. Valid for registration for both runs at the same time at Customer Service Counter, Centro Mall.
* Cut-Off timing to get to the top will be strictly enforced. The organizers reserve the absolute right to stop participants from continuing up the stairs who do not meet the cut-off timing which will be announced in Runners Guide. This is to ensure the safety and security of all participants and no refunds will be given. Participants stopped will be considered DNF.
* All participants will receive running vest and number tag. Participants are required to produce official receipt and original IC during collection day.
* The reporting card will be used as a submission for the lucky draw.
* CKR : there will be 1 drink station each at 12km and 6km. Toilets are available at 6km water station.
* All top 10 winners in each category will be checked for age qualification. Please produce your identity card within 30 minutes upon finishing your run.
* CKR : light refreshments will be served to participants from 8.30am to 9.30am.
* All runners will be awarded with goody bags after finishing the race.
* Lucky draw will be conducted after the race during the prize presentation.