In Conjunction with Vaisakhi, Gurdwara Sahib Mainduab, Sikh Naujawan Sabha Malaysia (SNSM), Various Gurdwaras in the Klang Valley and NGOs are organizing a 4km FUN RUN alongside a FAMILY CARNIVAL on the 2nd of MAY 2015 at Padang Merbok KL. The FUN RUN will be OFFICIATED by the MINISTER OF YOUTH AND SPORT, YB Khairy Jamaluddin.
Many other VVIPs will be participating in Fun Run and Carnival as well. This FUN RUN and CARNIVAL is OPEN FOR ALL RACES as well as FOREIGNERS. The activities :-
-Booth Games for Children
-Inflatables for Childrens and Adults
To participate in this Run, you can register online by going to this website: event.themarathonshop.com.my
Registration will be open on event day as well. Registration Fees will be as such: RM 10 (7-15 years old) and RM 20 (16 years and above).
T-SHIRTS and CERTIFICATES will be given to all registered participant. T-SHIRTS Collection will be on two different dates:
- 26/4(Sunday) at Gurdwara Sahib Mainduab from 10am to 1pm
- 1/5(Friday) at Padang Merbok (car park area) from 12 noon to 4pm
Closing Date for registration will be on 22nd April 2015.
For Non-Participants who wish to come for the CARNIVAL only and interested in Buying the T-shirt, it will ONLY cost RM 20 for each.
Coupons for Booth Games will be sold at RM 10. Various kind of games for Children and Adult. Also there will be FOOD Bazaar for all Food lovers. Various kind of Food n Beverages will Sold too.
Please do join us on 2nd of May for FUN RUN and CARNIVAL at Padang Merbok.
Terms and Conditions
* NOTE: Online registration fee of RM3 is added on top of organizer entry fee.
* The registration for the event is open to all races and individuals of age 7 years and above. Age qualification is taken as of in year 2015.
* All participants are encouraged to pack light and do not bring valuables to the event. The organiser will not be responsible for any damage or loss.
* By signing up for the event, the participant agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the run. The participant declares to be medically fit to compete and fully understand that the participant enters the event at their own risk and shall not hold the organiser and sponsors liable for any accident, injury, death, loss of property caused during or as a result of the competition. Participants are strongly encourage to consult their doctor before the event day.
* By signing up for persons under 18 years old, parents / legal guardians are agree to authorise them to participate. Failure to do so, the participant will not be allowed to join the event.
* The event is covered by public liability insurance but we encourage you to subscribe a personal insurance.
* The organiser reserves the right to amend the race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the runners at any time without prior notice to the participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the participants prior to the run. The organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
* A participant must retire from the run immediately, if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, official crews or event director.
* All participants who successfully completed the run event will be awarded with a finisher's certificate upon presentation of their ID / name to the respective officials at the collection counter. All finisher's certificate must be collected in the Event day. No request thereafter will be entertained.
* Each entry is considered as non-transferable and final and implies full acceptance of the rules. No refund will be made whatever the reasons. No registration transfers will be allowed. Any person retroceding his participants to a third party will be held responsible in case of an accident arising or provoked by this third party during the event. The organiser is exempted from all responsibility in case of an accident in this type of situation.
* No amendments of information will be entertained upon submission of registration form(s).
* The organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entry for whatsover reasons.
* Each participant will be given a T-shirt. The T-shirt(s) are not exchangeable. Each participant is required to select the size that fits.
* ID & Registration Acknowledgement Receipt must be presented upon collection of T-shirt.