BloodRunner is Asia's first, werewolf-themed urban obstacle night race ready to take Putrajaya by storm. Set over a 10km urban obstacle course specially created to challenge the everyday runner, BloodRunner brings an added element of thrill and excitement – changing the game of obstacle course racing. Expect obstacles that will cater to runners of all levels – be it a seasoned athlete, a first-time runner or a weekend gym warrior – seeking a new and exciting experience.
This is a chip-timed race, so you will be ranked amongst your fellow BloodRunner participants. And for those who successfully complete the race, you will be rewarded with a BloodRunner Finisher Tee and of course, a BloodRunner Finisher Medal.
With Malaysia as its starting point, BloodRunner's organisers together with the support of the Ministry of Tourism and Culture, intends to expand and bring this experience across the region, and eventually create an internationally-renowned urban obstacle night race. We want to not only raise the standards for obstacle course race organizers nationwide, but also create a new genre of running that appeals to all ages, lifestyles and fitness levels.
* Registration opens on April 15th with only 5,000 slots available.
Terms and Condition
* All prices are NOT INCLUSIVE of Online Administration Fee (RM5.00), Group Personal Accident Insurance by ETIQA INSURANCE BERHAD (RM5.00 - Mandatory) and 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
* All BloodRunner registrants will receive a Race Kit consisting of One (1) Exclsive BloodRunner Drawstring Bag and One(1) Race Bib.
* This is a chip-timed race, so you will be ranked amongst your fellow BloodRunner participants. And for those who successfully complete the race, you will be rewarded with ONE (1) BloodRunner Finisher Tee and of course, ONE (1) BloodRunner Finisher Medal.
* The werewolves need to identify each and every one of their prey, so you will need to key in your I.C No. (Malaysians only) / Passport No.(For other nationalities) in order to register for BloodRunner. You will also need to produce your I.D. (IC/Passport) during the Race Kit collection.
* You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have registered and successfully completed your payment. There will be a link within your confirmation email to view your BloodRunner registration ticket. This is YOUR VALID ENTRY TICKET and must be produced during race kit collection together with a valid I.D (IC/Passport). If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your Junk Mail folder and if it is not there either, then please us at email@example.com
* Each and every registered entry is NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE and/or DEFERRABLE.
* It is mandatory for all registered BloodRunner participants to be covered by the Group Personal Accident Insurance by ETIQA INSURANCE BERHAD. This will insure you from accidental death or bodily injury caused solely by violent, external and visible means OR loss resulting directly and independently for all other cause from bodily injuries caused by an ACCIDENT during the race.
* Wave changes are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED as all BloodRunner participants will be timed based on their respective selected waves. Please verify all your details before making payment as Race Bibs/Wave times are NON-TRANSFERABLE and/or DEFERRABLE.
* The werewolves would like some time to size up their prey so it is best to arrive at least 90/120 mins before your wave. But we do recommend to come as early as possible to enjoy KL's most sought after food trucks.
* Yes, you have ONLY ONE (1) Chance to complete each and every obstacle in order to complete the race and be timed. If you are unable to complete an obstacle, you will be subjected to a shameful "punishment" (20 Air Squats) in order to proceed with the race. BEWARE: Werewolf heckles are far worse than their bite.
* Safety is our top most priority. Water Stations and First Aid / Medic units will be positioned and available throughout the race route. To satisfy your killer appetite at the end of the race, you can check out the multitude of KL's most sought after food trucks at the race grounds.
* Werewolves prefer it when you're all freshened up and smell good, so showers, toilets and changing rooms will be available at BloodRunner race grounds.
* Bloodrunner is a race for the tough and fearless and will only be cancelled if the weather is too severe. Light rain is not considered severe.