IME Productions is the lead promoter of 2015 BTS LIVE TRILOGY IN MALAYSIA “EPISODE II. THE RED BULLET”. The show will drop on Jun 2015, 6p.m. at Mega Star Arena, KL. Before IME announce the concert date, we’re held the “GUESS THE CONCERT DATE” concert and it’s open to all ARMY’s to participate! Leave your message on IME Productions Malaysia Facebook and write your comment below contest box. The grand prize will be official bomb light stick + autograph poster, consolation prize : BTS autograph poster. Contest due date for contest: 10 April 2015.
Ticket launch will be held on April 12 (Sunday) at KWC Fashion Mall, LG centre court stage area from 11a.m. till 3p.m. First 1000 purchasers come together with an exclusive giant concert poster, first come first serve. VIP ticket purchasers will be entitled to participate in a lucky draw to win an exclusive BTS “hello session passes”. Details of the autograph session event will be posted on a later date. 1 person can purchase 8 tickets during ticket launch day.
For those people who can’t make it to ticket launch, they can purchase ticket via TicketCharge (www.ticketcharge.com.my) starting from April 12 (Sunday) at 3p.m. Ticket outlet sales will begin on April 13 (Monday), please visit to TicketCharge office, Speedy music store, Rock Corner music store, Victoria music center and Neway Karaoke outlet or may call TicketCharge hotline (603)92228811 or IME Productions hotline at (603)21666166 for ticket purchase.
Ticket prices for 2015 BTS LIVE TRILOGY IN MALAYSIA “EPISODE II. THE RED BULLET” as below:-
• VIP CAT 1 RM628 (numbered seat)
• CAT 2 RM528 (numbered seat)
• CAT 3 RM328 (free standing)
** All ticket price shown inclusive of 6% GST but exclusive RM4 ticket processing fee
For further information, please log on to IME Productions official Facebook (www.facebook.com/imepmy ) .
Terms and Condition
* Disclaimer : TicketCharge is in its capacity as an agent on behalf of the Event Organizer/Promoter, IME PRODUCTIONS (M) SDN BHD (1020745-H). Any complaint regarding the event, including but not limited to cancellation, claims, refunds or postponement, will be directed to and dealt with by the Event Organizer/Promoter.
* The Event Organizer/Promoter reserves the rights to change the prices, seating arrangement, artiste lineup and audience capacity. Map not in scale, served as a guide or reference only!
* Sales Channel : All TicketCharge's Authorised Outlets, TicketCharge's Call Centre, TicketCharge's KL Office, TicketCharge's Penang Office, Internet Purchase.
* For buying tickets, please visit website at http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/en/current-events/2015-bts-live-trilogy-in-malaysia-episode-ii-the-red-bullet
* Each person is entitle to purchase a maximum of 8 tickets only.
* Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and include RM4.00 processing fee.
* RM1.50 per ticket will be charged for internet purchase.
* No admission for children aged 3 & below, pregnant women is not advisable for admission.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost & damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* Strictly no Video Recording & Photo Taking.
* Strictly no Video Cam, Camera & Tab Devices such as IPAD, Samsung Tab, etc bring into the venue.
* Food & drinks are not allowed.
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811.
* TicketCharge's Conditions of Sales apply.