Get ready to be graced by the legendary icon of Cantopop when Paula Tsui performs at the Arena of Stars. Her uniqueness exuded her elegant sense of style, paired with a delicate yet strong singing technique that ranges from poetic love ballads to ballroom dance tunes to movie theme songs. She sang China’s first Cantonese song which gave her the title of “mother of Cantonese song”. Paula’s hits song include “The unmatchable match” (风雨同路), “Every Step” (每一步), and the everlasting hit “Flowing in the Natural Direction” (顺流逆流).
In 1990, Paula was the first female singer to be awarded with the highest Hong Kong music industry acknowledgement – The Golden Needle Award, and have since served as an inspiration and a role model for other future female Cantopop singers.
Terms and Conditions
* For buying tickets, please visit website at https://book.rwgenting.com/member1/ShowApp/ShowStep2.aspx?DPMID=&SSCHID=&MovieDate=&movieID=368&NoOfTickets=
* 20% standard discount via Genting Point Redemption, applicable for all price scales.
* 10% standard discount for GRC members via cash/ credit card and Rewards Point , applicable for all price scales.
* Admission is one person per ticket applicable across all ages including children of all ages and infants.
* The discounted rates published above are only available to a stipulated number of tickets and are subject to change without prior notice.
* Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability.
* Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
* Strictly no video camera, camera (professional or point-and-shoot) and tablet computers such as iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, etc to be brought into the venue.