BIGBANG 2015 WORLD TOUR [MADE] IN MALAYSIA
* July 25th concert sold out within few days
* IME Productions announces additional show on July 24th
BIGBANG 2015 WORLD TOUR [MADE] IN MALAYSIA ticket launch was successfully held on 17th May at Quill City Mall. Thousands of BIGBANG fans were present at the ticket launch to purchase the tickets last Sunday. The concert tickets on July 25th were sold out within few days after the ticket launch. Fans have been requesting for additional show as they did not manage to purchase their tickets. After further discussion with the Korean management, IME Productions decided to add an additional show on July 24th (Friday), 8:30p.m. at Bukit Jalil Indoor Stadium. Another surprise that fans can look forward too is the concert's giant banner which will be hung at Quill City Mall's building this Saturday.
Supported by Malaysia Major Events, a division of Malaysia Convention and Exhibition Bureau (MyCEB), an agency of the Ministry of Tourism and Culture together with official Telco HOTLINK, the popularity of the group is expected to draw a huge number of domestic and international fans!
Online sales for July 24th concert will begin on 22nd May (Friday) from 10a.m onwards via TicketCharge at www.ticketcharge.com.my. Rock Zone A ,B and VIP Cat 1 ticket holders are entitled for "Sound Check Party" lucky draw.
BIGBANG 2015 WORLD TOUR [MADE] IN MALAYSIA TICKET LAUNCH ON MAY 17
Kuala Lumpur (May 8, 2015) - IME Productions is proud to announce BIGBANG 2015 World Tour [MADE] in Malaysia on July 25 (Saturday), 6pm at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil. This marks the group’s return to Malaysia since their previous tour here in 2012 which drew over 15,000 fans locally and internationally.
This world tour coincides with their upcoming album, MADE. Recently released single from the album Loser surpass 10 million views on YouTube in less than 4 days.
Supported by Malaysia Major Events, a division of Malaysia Convention and Exhibition Bureau (MyCEB), an agency of the Ministry of Tourism and Culture, the popularity of the group is expected to draw a huge number of domestic and international fans!
IME Productions, the lead promoter for BIGBANG 2015 World Tour [MADE] in MALAYSIA will be commencing the ticket launch on May 17 (Sunday) at Quill City Mall’s ground floor main court from 11am to 5pm. Each person is entitled to purchase a maximum of 8 tickets on any ticket categories. Online sales will begin on the same day at 5pm via TicketCharge at www.ticketcharge.com.my. Rock Zone A, B and VIP Cat 1 tickets holder are entitled for “Sound Check Party” lucky draw.
TicketCharge and IME ticketing hotlines will begin on May 18th (Monday) at 10a.m., please contact TicketCharge Hotline +603 92228811 or IME Productions +603 21666166 to purchase tickets. Outlet sales will also start on the same day at TicketCharge office, IME Productions office, Speedy Music Store, Rock Corner music store, Victoria Music Center and Neway Karaoke outlet.
Ticket prices for BIGBANG 2015 World Tour [MADE] in Malaysia as below:
Rock Zone A – RM798 (Free standing)
Rock Zone B – RM698 (Free standing)
VIP Cat 1 – RM698 (Numbered seat)
Cat 2 – RM598 (Numbered seat)
Cat 3 – RM498 (Numbered seat)
Cat 4 – RM288 (Numbered seat)
** Ticket prices are inclusive of 6% GST but exclusive of RM4 ticket processing fee.
Terms and Condition
* Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and exclude RM4.00 processing fee
* RM1.50 per ticket will be charged for internet purchase.
* No admission for children aged 3 & below, pregnant women is not advisable for admission.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost & damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* Strictly no Video Recording & Photo Taking
* Strictly no Video Cam, Camera & Tab Devices such as IPAD, Samsung Tab, etc bring into the venue
* Food & drinks are not allowed.
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811
* TicketCharge's Conditions of Sales apply.