Gloria Tang Tsz-kei, better known as G.E.M. is a Hong Kong singer-songwriter and musician. The acronym G.E.M is given to her for her ability to ‘Get Everybody Moving’.
G.E.M started singing at a very early age. She was winning singing competition since 5 years old. Since then, she has strived to be the best. In 2008, she performed her award-winning song "Where Did You Go". That song won her gold female singer award from CRHK Ultimate 903. She officially became the first minor to win the award. The media nicknamed her "The Young Empress of Heaven with Giant Lungs" as she was able to perform songs by Whitney Houston and Beyoncé. She has also performed at the Chinese singing competition I Am A Singer and though she came second overall, she was still the youngest and highest-ranked female artist for the entire history of the show, and was crowned the Queen of Singers.
Don't miss out on her concert and get your tickets early!
Terms and Condition
* Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and include RM4.00 processing fee
* RM1.50 per ticket will be charged for internet purchase.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811.
* GWC discount is applicable via outlets and TicketCharge office only.
* Admission is one person per ticket, including children of all ages & infants.
* Strictly no video cam, camera (normal & professional) & tab devices such as IPAD, Samsung Tab etc to be brought into the venue.
* Strictly no recording and photography during the show.