The AXA ‘Hearts in Action Run’ 2015 is an inaugural running event sponsored by AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad. Partnering with World Wide Fund for Nature Malaysia (WWF‐Malaysia), the AXA ‘Hearts in Action Run’ promotes healthy living, family fun and education in understanding the responsibility to protect the country’s natural environment. All proceeds from this event will be channelled to WWF‐Malaysia for its conservation work on wildlife and ecological systems.
Come and join us on 9 August 2015 (Sunday), 6:30am, at Setia Alam, Shah Alam, Selangor. Let’s get your hearts in action and protect our Planet! Register before 12 June 2015. All runners will receive AXA Hearts in Action Run finisher medals.
Open 10km is open to Men & Women aged 18 and above as at 31 December 2015.
Beginner 6km is open to Men & Women aged 13 and above as at 31 December 2015.
Family 3km is open to participants aged: Men & Women (aged 13 and above), Kid (5 – 12 years)
Requirement: minimum 1 adult and 1 kid to run together.
Terms and Condition
* Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participants safety, participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
* The organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or extreme weather condition. Should the heavy rain, thunder storm or extreme weather condition persist after delay, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund. In the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in a postponement or cancellation of the above event, the organisers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any individual or parties concerned.
* The organizers reserves the right to use any photograph (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the event taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.
* Participants must have read and understood the rules and regulation pertaining to their participation in the AXA Hearts in Action Run 2015 organized under the rules of MAF and a set of competition rules.
* In consideration of the acceptance of participant’s entry, they for their heirs, executors & administrators, release and forever discharge the organizers, their partners, sponsors, appointed staff and officials of all liabilities, claims, actions, damage, costs or expenses which participants may have against them, arising out of participant’s participation in this event, including travel to and from this event and including all injuries that may be suffered by the participant before, during and after the event. Participants must understand that this indemnity includes any claims based on negligence, action or inaction of any of the above parties. Participants must recognise the difficulties of the event and attest that he/she are sufficiently physically fit to compete safely in the AXA Hearts in Action Run 2015 and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional.