IGEM 2015 will be organized at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center on 9-12 September 2015.
* IGEM 2015 (International Greentech & Eco Products Exhibition & Conference Malaysia) will look to provide a platform for the key drivers within the Malaysian Government’s Green Technology mandate.
* Conceived in the year 2010, the IGEM series was positioned to take the lead and gather industry players and professionals from the public and private sectors (local & international) to explore and grasp the lucrative opportunities in the green market.
* IGEM 2015 is the 6th in its series and shall continue to drive the green industry in Malaysia, as well as keeping it in sync with the most current innovations and initiatives in the market. IGEM’s ultimate goal is towards positioning Malaysia as a Green Technology Hub for the ASEAN Region.
* Bearing the theme “Powering The Green Economy”, IGEM 2015 will be focusing on five key areas:
a. Green Energy
b. Green Transport
c. Green Building
d. Solid Waste Technology & Management
e. Clean Water Technology & Management
* Over the past five years, IGEM has recorded approximately RM6 billion (combined) worth of business leads, reaching its peak in 2014 when RM2 billion was achieved. Thus continuing the great legacy, IGEM 2015 is expected to push the boundaries by strengthening the status of Malaysia as a Green Technology Hub for the ASEAN Region, as well as generating more green business opportunities for the country.