AIF INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM 2015 will be organized at Sasana Kijang on 4 - 5 August 2015.
* Learn first-hand how senior business leaders from across ASEAN and global thought leaders, are meeting their current and future talent needs. Get insights from Herminia Ibarra, expert on professional and leadership development and the number 1 ranked most influential thought leader in HR, Professor Dave Ulrich, on what it takes to build organisational capability through effective talent management. The symposium will deliver practical tools and strategies for you to meet your current and emerging talent needs.
* Talent or the lack of it is topping the agenda of most organisations. Despite placing talent management high on the corporate agenda, organisations are still struggling to bridge the talent gap.
* In a recent survey on talent shortages in the financial services industry, Asian Institute of Finance reported that 76% of employers are struggling with talent shortages and more than half of these organisations say that this problem will continue to impede organisational growth in the next three years.
* Join us at the AIF International Symposium 2015 with our exciting line up of speakers, plenary and keynote sessions to hear more about bridging the talent gap in entirely new ways, sharing the challenges this issue is presenting and learn what the future holds for talent in the financial services industry.
* Please download registration form at this website http://www.aif.org.my/clients/aif_d01/assets/contentMS/img/template/editor/AIF_Symposium_2015_RForm.pdf