Ilm Arts Festival will be organized at Stadium Malawati on 30 August 2015.
* An epic festival arrives in Kuala Lumpur, where a truly diverse range of artforms are experienced in one place. Comedians, Nasheed Artists, Poets, Graffiti Artists, Qu'ran reciters, Photographers, Designers, Writers and Film-Makers all come together for a one-day only festival.
* Ilm Arts Festival is not just an event that shows the beauty and richness of Arts in Islam and Malaysia but it also highlights the issues that the youth are encountering in the modern age. With a growing number of youth disconnected with society, we aim to engage them through the Arts and inspire them to become leaders of their communities.
Terms and Conditions
* No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
* No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
* A printing fee of RM25.00 will be charged for each damaged ticket.
* The tickets may be collected at the box office of the venue the date of the event 2 hours before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present NRIC/Passport, Credit Card and Booking Reference upon ticket collection. Our Customer Service Officers may record the identity of the person receiving the refunds.
* No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented upon ticket collection. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from authorized points of sale.
* The resale of tickets is prohibited. ILM ARTS reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
* Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
* Student and Senior Citizen passes (and others where applicable) must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission.
* Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
* Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
* No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
* The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
* The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
* The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
* The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
* The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
* Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
* Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter.