37th World Armwrestling Championship 2015 will be organized at Berjaya Times Square Hotel on 27th of September to the 4th of October 2015.
* 2015 World Armwrestling Championship will be hosted by Malaysian Armwrestling Association (PAWA) in the name of Ahmad Badrulhisam Che Kasim as President of the Association. They are prepared to receive over 50 participating countries and more than 1500 competitors.
* Teams are expected to register participation, within the deadlines listed below:
- Visa Support 30 August 2015
- Hotel Reservation 13 September 2015
- Airport Transfer Reservation 13 September 2015
- Team Registration (online) 13 September 2015
Terms and Condition
* 1st Weigh-in – Monday 28th of September 2015, from 09:30, at Berjaya Hotel, only for juniors and master classes according with the scheduled time.
* 2nd weigh-in – Wednesday 30th of September 2015, from 09:00, at the Berjaya Hotel, only senior and disabled classes according with the scheduled time.
* Each athlete must have a copy and the original of their Passport. Copier will be available at weigh-in.
* The Weigh-in Schedule Time will be published online, at the official Hotels and at Venue.
* You must arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled weigh-in time.
* If not in time for weigh-in, team will weigh-in after last team has been weigh-in.
* The team must weigh-in together as a complete team (Juniors-Masters / Seniors / Disabled).
* English speaking Team Manager must be present during the full weigh-in time.
* Only one team will be allowed in weigh-in room at a time. All other teams must wait in a separate waiting area.
* Once a person is weighed-in they will then have their photo taken, once the photo is taken they must leave the weigh-in room immediately.
* Team Managers must stay until all competitors have been weighed-in and all pictures have been taken.
* Each team must come in to weigh-in in the following order: master women, senior women, junior girls, master men, senior men, junior boys.
* If a competitor does not make weight first, they can do the second weigh in latest 17:00 on the weigh-in days.
* A competitor may only weigh-in between other teams weigh-in or at the end.
* A competitor may weigh-in to their normal weight or jump one weight class higher if is possible.
* Juniors and Masters who will compete in senior categories will do weigh-in only first day.
* A competitor has only two tries at the official scale, no exceptions will be made.
* Official Event badges will be given to each Team Captain latest at the end of weigh-in day.
* The Team Captain will check all badges upon receive. You must check the names and classes. All errors will be resolved immediately. In case of errors not solved on the weigh-in day, the team captains must come 30 minutes before the competition starts.
* Any Team Officials (Referee, President and Coach) with a country must be present at weigh-in to have photo and badge prepared.
Badges must be worn all the time during competitions days.