KLANG CITY WALK 2015 "Walk For Health" will be organized at GM Klang on 13 December 2015.
* For online registration, please visit to this website https://mro.myraceonline.com/kcw15/Registrations
* Race pack collection :
- Date : 11th - 12th December 2015
- Time : 10am - 6pm
- Venue : GM Klang
Terms and Conditions
* Participants must walk on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
* Participants who are walking are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other walkers.
* No pets or any form of wheel-am objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles. 21. The race route on the event day will be closed to traffic up to 3 hours after the publicized race start time, after which the road closure will be lifted. Sweeper vehicles will be mobilized to pick up participants from 9am onwards. Participants are encouraged to board the sweeper vehicles.
* Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizers to ensure participants' safety, participants partake in this event at their own risks and the Organizers, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death at injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
* The Organizers' resent the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
* The Organizers reserve the light to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund.
* The Organizer shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
* The Organizers reserve the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
* The Organizers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
* The Organizers reserve the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
* The Organizers reserve the right to provide winners with attire to be wan on the winner's podium. Winners will have to wear the given attire; to do so may result in disqualification.
* For disputes on race results, only appeals in writing submitted to the organizers 30 minutes after the official results announcement will be accepted. A deposit of 10450 will be refunded if the appeal is successful. The Organizer's decision will be final.
* Any dispute arising from participation in the KLANC CITY WALK 2015 "Walk For Health" shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Malaysia within the Laws of Malaysia. 32. The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.