Financial Analysis : A Critical Approach will be organized at Perdana Room, Royal Lake Club on 10 - 11 August 2015.
* The "Financial Analysis: A Critical Approach" Program equips participants with useful frameworks to address the above issues and more. In this Program, we take a critical look at financial statements, financial ratios, pro-forma financials and evaluation of corporate investments. This Program emphasizes application and critical thinking over theory. Business school cases based on real world companies and spreadsheet simulations will form the core of the learning experience. This gives participants opportunities to critically assess a company's financial performance, effectively communicate it, and make decisions using financial analysis tools.
* Benefits :
- Learn using real world cases prepared by premier business schools and spreadsheet simulations (emphasize application over theory)
- Equip yourself with financial terms and frameworks to effectively communicate a company's financial performance to investors and other stakeholders
- Integrate Financial Analysis with other business areas such strategy and marketing
- Recognize the limitations of financial analysis and suggest how to overcome these limitations
- Gain frameworks to evaluate financial viability of corporate initiatives such as new product introductions
* For online registration, please visit to this website http://www.fmtcs.com.my/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Brochure-Financial-Analysis-web-August-2015.pdf