ANIMANGAKI 2015 will be organized at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre on 29 - 30 August 2015.
* Making its debut in 2009, AniManGaki was the brainchild of Sun-U Anime Club (SUAC)'s founder, Yvonne Sing Yee Wen. The annual convention was formed by fans, for fans; with the sole purpose of bringing together anime, manga, and game enthusiats from all walks of life. Branded by the public as "The Trendsetter", AniManGaki continues to surprise visitors by bringing something new to the event each year.
* Since 2012, AniManGaki had finalized its separation from SUAC, have continued to actively participate in major event operations till today. Since then, they (along with new additions to the committee) have made calls to improve the content of the event; including the painful decision to leave its birthplace for a larger venue, to accomodate the rising number of attendees.
Terms and Conditions
* For everyone's safety, remember to hide your weapons when leaving the event area.
* No Sharp Blades, Armor, Live Projectile Weapons or Radioactive material.
* Absolutely no food or drinks inside the event hall. If you need food or beverages, please head to the shopping mall below.
* Sunway Pyramid is a non-smoking area. Keep yourself and others healthy.
*Your belongings are your responsibility.
* Keep your children safe. If you have lost someone, please notify us at the Animangaki HQ immediately.
* Performers are not allowed to pan handle (ask for money) in our event. Do not push at the ticketing counter. Be patient.
* Do not take photos inside the event hall; take your photos outside instead.
* Keep the place neat and tidy.