Against The Current Gravity World Tour willbe organized at Galaxy Hall, HGH Convention Centre on 28 August 2015.
* The band is embarking on a headlining world tour summer 2015 in support of their recently released GRAVITY EP with stops in Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America. Against The Current’s major label debut is due out winter 2016.
* Against The Current is a female-fronted pop rock band that rose to international fame through their hit cover videos, such as Paramore’s “Ain’t it Fun” and Taylor Swift’s “Red”. Originating from New York, the band is made up of lead vocalist Chrissy Costanza, drummer Will Ferri, and vocalist/guitarist Dan Gow. They began posting cover videos on YouTube in 2011 and took their music up a notch through powerful collaborations with other YouTube musicians including Alex Goot and Kurt Schneider.
* The band gained momentum by releasing their original tracks on their official YouTube channel, which currently boasts more than 1 million subscribers. Without the support of a major label, they independently released 2 EPs and dozens of singles. They’ve also toured around the globe and made their Malaysian debut at Bentley Music Auditorium in August 2014. By March 2015, the band proudly announced that they’ve inked a deal with Fueled By Ramen/Atlantic Record.
* For online registration, please visit to this website http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/en/current-events/against-the-current-gravity-world-tour
Terms and Condition
* Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia and include RM4.00 processing fee
* RM1.50 per ticket will be charged for internet purchase.
* RM10 handling fee per transaction will be charged for phone and internet purchase.
* No admission for infant in arms and child aged below 12 years old.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost & damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* Strictly no Video Recording & Photo Taking
* Strictly no cameras, camcorders and audio tape recorders, analog or ditial are permitted into the concert area.
* Food & drinks are not allowed.