WIEF Idealab 2015 will be organized at PARKROYAL Kuala Lumpur on 11 - 12 August 2015.
* The WIEF IdeaLab 2015 is a 2-day startup empowerment conference bringing together some of the most highly fundable startups in the ASEAN region for investment opportunities with WIEF’s global network of investors. WIEF is targeting ASEAN startups looking for investments within the range of USD15,000 – USD1 million, mainly from Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. Industries in focus are consumer goods, clean tech, Halal tech, software/mobile apps, oil and gas, education and fintech. IdeaLab consists of a variety of features such as the Ideation Stage by regional business experts, Networking Pods, the IdeaClinic, the City Mapping Project, the Startup Fair, and IdeaPad stage where selected startups get to pitch live on stage to a panel of investors and industry players.
* Startups are required to have the following:
1. A business from the consumer goods, clean tech, Halal tech, software/mobile apps, oil and gas, education and fintech sectors’
2. Proven business model with good traction leading up to the event
3. Product/service ready for commercialisation
4. Strong Management with a deep understanding of their customer’s key buying criteria
5. Ability to demonstrate a proven sales strategy that has been tested for a certain market
* For online registration, please visit to this website http://www.eventbrite.com/e/wief-idealab-2015-kuala-lumpur-startup-registration-registration-17612176494?aff=ehomecard